10% Weekly Returns Possible?

My goal is to produce 10% return per week but please use tight spread broker such as Oanda because most of my SLs are 5 pips + spread.

Only $99/month currently.

RAS ID 36788

http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/36788

Stop loss of 8 pips or less is now for all position

Important update on April, 17: To reduce risk while enjoying profits, I am now trading with 8 pips or less stops on every position and will have only 1 open position at a time.

I am in top 20 so far.

Weekly update

With stops less than 8 pips, I am focusing on building equity instead of pips. See how your account can grow with my signals.

Files:
4-28.png  228 kb

10% per week or 45% per month

I did achieve more than 10%/week and ended April with 58%. I will rise $50 if I can produce 45% return in May. It means it will be $149/month if I can achieve my profit target again by the end of this month.

10%/week Compound Returns | Rent a Signal

Currently the monthly fee is only $99.

Monthly Fee is now $149 and will be $199 when I double the currently balance

Monthly Fee is now $149 up from $99 because I have produced more than 45% in May. It will be up another $50 to $199/month as soon as the account balance is at $4,000 (currently balance is under $2,000)

Thank you very much.

My last visit of any Forums

I am going to only focus on trading and will not come here or any forums any more. This is my last visit here and I will continue to trade my RAS account.

Good luck to all of Forex traders and investors.

From $500 to $4,000 in 5 months

Just a little update: This system started late Feb with $500 and it's now at $4,200. Per my plan, the fee should be up to $199.00 because it's more than $4,000.

However, I believe I should keep the current fee a little longer so I will raise the fee to $250 when the account balance is at $17,000 which will be 4 times more than the current balance.

I make a chance to the system: instead of using fix Stop, I am now trading with stop at key level.

Please note that I will come here ONLY when the account balance is at $17,000. Please join me now if you can risk 40% and you should trade my signals with tight spread broken because I am trading from Oanda.

Happy trading!

I'm interested in your signal service.

What's your recommended initial deposit? I want to start from smaller balance. Is $500 okay?

Really I'm very disappointed that only one broker to choose from in AutoTrading account... At least they should add Alpari, don't you think so?

Reason: