profitability 43! - page 28

delyus:
what about monitoring on onyx? would that be better? or is it worse?

it's better to do monitoring... Otherwise there are comrades who will start copying trades online... me first :)

Delus, why do something when you can just show the investment password?

If you are afraid of copying (although for pips strategies copying is not terrible - just not in time), then change the password after a few hours/day.

kharko:

it's better to do monitoring... Otherwise there are comrades who will start copying trades online... I'm the first one :)

You can't copy this pipsqueak.

Actually, I tried 2-3 hours pipsing in real time on the signals from the demo - did not miss a single deal. it only seems that there is no time, in fact there is plenty of time, and at night on the same tick can hang the whole minute

SDD wrote (a):

вообще-то я пробовал по 2-3 часа пипсовать в реале по сигналам с демо - не пропустил ни одной сделки. это только кажется что не успеть, на самом деле полно времени, а по ночам на одном тике может висеть всю минуту

What was stopping you from putting the EA on real and going to bed?

Nothing, I just wanted to see for myself what was so difficult and inscrutable about it, as some individuals claim, but it turned out to be nothing, as always

delyus:
How about monitoring on onyx? Would that be better? Or is it worse?

Let's monitor - I don't mind...
And throw the link in the shop while you're at it :-)

Serg_ASV:
delyus:
would monitoring on onyx be better? or is it worse?

Let's monitor - I don't mind...

So, delyus, waiting for the promised monitoring...

And let's arrange a mini scalper championship on this brokerage brokerage demo with 1 pip spread, the winner will get the moral right to sell his EA more expensive than delyus and proudly write in the description "EA winner of the first World Scalper Championship"), then the buyer will come))

Let's agree on the rules and start next week. 5 days will be enough? What do you say?

Here is our monitoring (spread 1, TP 2):

http://onix-trade.net/?act=stat&id=2717

http://onix-trade.net/?act=stat&id=2715

We also put it on demo test at ForexGen, spread is also 1 but stop level is 5, that's why we took TP 4. Of course, we have made millions in 4 months on the tester... But let's see how it will be in real life.
P.S. I do not want to sell it :)

Reason: