profitability 43! - page 21

delyus:
I've been to some online shops, they put a few standard indices, pick out a good picture and start selling for 50 quid, and it's not even an EA, so anyone can sell it by himself.)
delyus, if you are selling such a treasure for fifty bucks, it shows its quality, i.e. that it is worthless and only suckers will buy it. What are you talking about, why are you torturing the thread?

Mathemat:
delyus, if you sell such a treasure for fifty quid, it shows its quality, i.e. that it is worthless and only suckers will buy it. What are you talking about, why are you torturing this thread?

Right on, man...Don't want to share, don't want to cooperate...What else does he want here, it's not clear, the advisor did it, he's chopping dough...why bother...sit on the Demo Canaries and smoke bamboo.

Matemat,
I mean there are EAs for 2000 and they are also for suckers. as I understand the price there says only about the brazenness of the seller. maybe I'm wrong and these EAs are profitable? someone there is also selling an EA for the 10th place. where is he and how could he get it, for example? all in all, it's a dark place.

delyus:
Maybe I'm wrong and these EAs are profitable? Someone there is also selling an EA for 2000 and how could he get it, for example?
He wrote it and took 10th place with it. And the dark place is you.

Timbo,

If you say that he wrote it, only you know. If you claim that Inetmag is a bright place, then speak up. I have everything in sight - here's a thread where it's all written. I wonder if they really sell profitable products or all this crap, you have information specifically about it - talk, and you can go bicker with your grandmother

delyus:

That he wrote it, only you know.

That he did NOT write it, only you know.

Timbo,

the councillor was there 2 times. once by grizzly himself. and the second time who did it? vakena's councillor did the same 2 times. and it probably wasn't vakena who did it. you should talk about the matter))) otherwise he'll come, blurt something out and leave so happy)

Is there a "substance of the matter" in this thread? Three times "HA!"
Hysteria about immeasurable profitability, followed by admitting chronic real-time losses, followed by an attempt to sell a knowingly bad EA, interspersed with questions like "how to program the order opening" in other threads. "Kindergartener smoked a dandelion cigarette...".

Timbo,

Go play in the sandbox, angry boy, you're worse than a burdock.) Sell me a profitable EA, I'll gladly buy it myself, but the question is, do you have one?

delyus писал (а): Math,
I'm talking about the fact that there are EAs for 2,000, and they are also for suckers.
It makes sense. But if the EA costs 50, it surely indicates only one thing: "the EA is useless, unlucky, and I [the seller] admit it, because I'm selling it for a penny. I still think about the customers and I'm not going to cheat them in a big way (I still have a conscience). That is, I warned you, gentlemen buyers: you are buying a draining EA... But if you do buy it, I will be grateful to you for supporting my business. These words, of course, are only in the seller's mind, and they won't be on the website.

So go ahead and be brave, put up 2,000 at once. At least your intentions won't be so obvious.
Reason: