A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings - page 9

Royal-shot писал (а):
No! You don't get it! :-) You have to be sure of your system! Your patent is like documentation - a paper with a serial number on it. You don't go to a man waving a flash drive at him, saying 'I've got it, look! You need everything in order... on paper, all registered. Rich people know what's legal - a competent, responsible, non-sedentary partner!
Yeah, I don't get it. What's the connection between having a patent and having confidence in the trading system? In my opinion, there is no connection.
And if you are confident, why do you need investors? If you are not sure and want to pass the risk of losses on to someone else, you must go in search of naive guys who will give you money and then will not ask where it went.

I'll add some flub to what has already been posted.

It's hard to find an investor. It's a scam to sell echoes. And selling a licence to use? to work for . - The client informs the CA and the account number and pays for the period of work, and receives the program with data (dlls can't be decrypted, right?). After one month (for example) he decides whether to renew or not. And gets or does not get a new package. And the client is guaranteed constant updates of the settings, without having to bother with them himself.

Bookkeeper:

dlls are not decrypted, are they?

You can decompile anything. And if not decrypted, then the protection can be removed.
It is a question of effort and necessity.

Royal-shot писал (а):

There is an interesting thought: it is possible to attract an investor - it is realistic! If:

1) - the strategy does produce a stable income.

This point works. Verified. (Offered to manage a few mio. Rejected.)

But it is still better not to get involved with other people's money.

It is easier to send a potential investor to those who are looking for investors.

It is safer and there will be no problems in the future.

azuz писал (а) >>

I have a 100% guarantee, checked on a real account truth I play on cent while there are no problems with the payment, but with my gut feeling that if we go to 100 000 $ problems will begin

With your permission, I wouldn't give 100% - that's a lecture I learned a long time ago, and in forex even less so. It's not you who plays there, it's you who plays for you.

Try the S&P 500 e-mini in a normal market might work out with your strategy. And on the subject of 100% think about it...

vaa20003 писал (а) >>
Well, all life is based on believe - don't believe.

If you don't have your own experience and an opinion that is adequately built on this very experience, then superstition and prejudice appear. And superstitions and prejudices in trading turn it into addiction.

Reshetov >> :

If you don't have your own experience and an opinion that is adequately built on this very experience, then superstition and prejudice appear. And superstitions and prejudices in trading turn it into addiction.

The key word is "adequate".How do you define this - "adequate"?

Reason: