A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings - page 3

I love it when people start counting future profits. I do it myself. :)

azuz, you don't have a 100% profitable strategy. You admitted it yourself. :)

100% can't be the theory of probability

They say that the system brings a 100% return on investment, but if they say it's 100% profitable in a certain time interval... Just run it for a shorter period of time... and then all this water that you say is water, so anyone can assert that he has made or discovered a grail... it's medicine ... the very science of medicine - haloanatomy ... and the truth is that in the real world it's possible to get a lot of profit ... and the only thing you can do is to use the theory of probability.

It's like in medicine. The very science of medicine is pathology... (I'm not a medical doctor.)

100% profit in the past guarantees a 100% drain in the future. Fact. So you can be safe for forex. And 100K a year, if they trade 5M at a time - there is nothing to compare. But your purse is not able to withstand it. Hence, we switch smoothly from cent to dollar account and... watch the sinking :) In general, good luck. Only I do not recommend to borrow 100K.

Come on, azuz, let's get your system out there, or the topic will get completely stale. Especially since your strategy is manual,
and manually even Niroba could not buy all the forex, so there is no threat to world stability.

granit77:
Come on, azuz, let's get your system out there, or the topic will get completely stale. Especially since your strategy is manual,
and manually even Niroba couldn't buy all the forex, so there's no threat to world stability.

So there will be no system...

Vinin:
granit77:
Come on now, azuz, post your system, or the topic will get completely stale. Especially since your strategy is manual,
And manually even Niroba could not buy all of forex, so there is no threat to world stability.

So there will be no system...
Eh! The Grail is gone! Gone are the dreams of a rich future! :)

Ivikus:
Vinin:
granit77:
Well, come on, azuz, put your system out there, or the topic will get completely stalled. Especially since your strategy is manual,
Even Niroba couldn't buy all forex by hand, so the world stability is not in danger.

There will be no system...
Eh! The Grail is gone! Gone are the dreams of a rich future! :)

This is if you put TC, it will be easy to denigrate it, but it may be a grain of truth. But if you do not lay it out, then no one will know about it. You can at least put the idea (if not your own), the name of TC, on the basis of which it was made.

If there is a description, the "willing" can code it. No description, no "willing". Unfortunately, this is true. So, someone has to take a risk or apply to someone personally (on different terms). Then there will always be willing. Think, decide or dare. Just decide who wants results more.

The system is not in the program but in the head and there is no code, I'm not a programmer but a mathematician.

The question I have is whether traders will be cheated if they win $100,000, and not just once, but every year.

In fact, no one forbids splitting this amount into several parts and working through different brokerage companies...Unless, of course, there are too many trades, otherwise there will be a hassle.
Reason: