Tendential planimetry method - page 13

Have you seen an index indicator that builds a fan on fans like the one above?

I.e. all pairs from which the currency index (geometric mean) is plotted into fans like this one and from each line the index is plotted from

we obtain a fan of the index.

Let's call it the Tendency Planimetry Method for Index Construction.

Let's start with MA, then other things that do not distort the phase (are not compressed in amplitude))

Trololo:

Have you ever seen an index indicator that builds a fan on fans like the one above?

I.e. all pairs from which the currency index (geometric mean) is plotted into fans like this one and from each line the index is plotted from

we obtain a fan of the index.

Let's call it the Tendency Planimetry Method for Index Construction.

Let's start with MA, then other things that do not distort the phase (are not compressed in amplitude))

There may not be enough resources

Vinin:

There might not be enough resources.

That's what I was thinking too, but it's a very useful thing.

The same way, a template was made here, maybe we could try to make one for the cluster as well, where anything can be used instead of Ma.

In particular, the TF from Behemoth, but unlike MA, TFs are selected separately for each period.

what to do then?

Trololo:

That's what I was thinking too, but it's a very necessary thing.

The same way, a template was made here, maybe a template for a cluster could also be tried, where anything can be used instead of Ma.

In particular TFs, but unlike MA, TFs are selected separately for each period.

What should we do then?

A DLL will help. Calculations have to be transferred to an external programme

Vinin:

A DLL will help. The calculations have to be transferred to an external programme
Or MT5.

MetaDriver:
Or MT5.

Right, or MT5

Vinin:

DLL will help. Calculations have to be transferred to an external program

Victor, MT4 normally pulls an index spectrum of 100 lines. Here is the normalised spectrum of the USD index:

It also calculates 12 other indices. In total 15 currency indices can be calculated simultaneously. The Expert Advisor itself can calculate not more than 50 indices. This is an artificial limitation. It can calculate 15 indices. It's true, it takes a long time to wait for drawing. But rendering is not necessary to work. Calculation in DLL, but not much helps in speed of drawing.

The memory is consumed by 180 MB. Optimization is good. It allows to do it.

Vinin:

Yeah, or mt5.

I understand that it will be very cumbersome, but the optimization will have to be done afterwards.

In fact, it is not necessary to draw all the lines in the end, but people need to look at the whole picture to understand it.

In general, I think TFs should reduce the number of lines needed, but whether it will reduce the load for calculations is not certain, because the filters themselves are calculated graphically and heavily.

The essence of this decomposition is not finite at this stage, it is only a general view of the design, then there will be more calculations, so it will probably be very heavy.

Don't you have a DLL in MT5? ))))

maybe mt5 and dll will help at the same time.

But it is desirable to build it all from the pairs' balance lines, not from the indexes.

Is it possible to build balance lines instead of pairs' charts, and then from them a fan made of bags, and then only the index's fan?

Trololo:

But it is desirable to build it all from the pairs' balance lines, not from the indexes.

Is it possible to build balance lines instead of pairs' charts, and then from them a fan made of bags, and then only the index's fan?

Nothing is impossible to implement. There is incomprehensible in terms of purpose. I'm only here for a second:)
Reason: