Stochastic resonance - page 12

grasn:

I still don't get it, who is interested in research, in the not too distant future is ready to parse quotes and provide their computing power, i.e. run an algorithm to collect statistics? Pick something up at least :o)

I am interested. If you need the hardware, there are a couple of computers, working around the clock, and the load, hopefully, will allow to load them, with access to the net.
Any special requirements for the computers? +1 at work and +1 at home, that's 4 XP computers, 24/7.

grasn:

I hope there are many of us and we can put together a cluster :o))))

Hmm, interesting thought :). I suspect a mug of good ale was involved :). I take it that for a start we mean manual paralleling, automatic paralleling will be needed only for real-time calculations :). However, the most serious difficulty may be a consensus on what to count :).

If we decide on a research 'strategy', could try to take a small bed.

to AAB

I'm interested. If you need the hardware, there are a couple of computers running around the clock, and the load will hopefully load them up, with access to the net. <br / translate="no"> Are there any special requirements for the computers? +1 at work and +1 at home, a total of 4 xP machines, 24x7.

Perfect! No specific requirements apart from MathCAD 13.0/ 13.1. On the load side, I think it will not be too bad. I will try to optimize my statistical gathering as much as possible.

to Candid

Hmm, interesting idea :). I guess a pint of good ale was involved :). I guess I meant manual paralleling for starters, automatic paralleling will be needed only for real-time computations :). However, the most serious difficulty may be a consensus on what to count :).

It was a joke of a sober man :o/. I meant to make out the quotes and all sorts of timeframes, not to run the modes and processes in parallel :o)))
I'll post about what I propose to count soon, almost everything is ready and of course the first results. May be we won't need to count anything :o((

PS: I liked the picture too much, I hurry to share it: the ratio of the side channel length to the linear regression coefficient "b" (of the same channels) recalculated in degrees (note, not more than 6 degrees - as at the real beer :o) Nothing is clear, Chaos is Chaos, and something structured is visible, everything oscillates here, you understand, some zones are coming through :o)))):

It's just a nice picture, it's hard to make any conclusions about it :o)

to rsi

If we decide on the "strategy" of research, I could try to take a small bed.

That's what I'm thinking about right now. I'll present it in full soon. Together we'll decide what's next. And proposals can always be discussed.

grasn:

To AAB.

I'm interested. If I need the hardware, there are a couple of computers running around the clock, and the load will hopefully allow me to load them up, with access to the net.
Any specific requirements for computers? +1 at work and +1 at home, that's 4 XP computers, 24/7.

Great! No specific requirements other than having MathCAD 13.0/ 13.1. On the load side, I think it won't be too bad. I will try my best to optimize statistics gathering.

Ok, started looking for MathCAD on the web, where to get it, if you send me the link it will be faster.

AAB:
grasn:

To AAB.

I am interested in it. If you need hardware, there are a couple of computers, working around the clock, and the load, hopefully, will allow them to load, with access to the net.
Any special requirements for computers? I've got +1 at work and +1 at home, so i've got 4 xr machines running 24/7.

Great! No specific requirements other than having MathCAD 13.0/ 13.1. On the load side, I think it won't be too bad. I'll try to optimize statistics gathering as much as possible.

Ok, started looking for MathCAD on the web, where to steal it, if you send me the link it will be faster.

The best place to get it is here: http://torrents.ru/ It's definitely available there (and a lot more), you just need to register. Probably, you can not rush too much, it's not clear yet, if it's necessary to start on such a scale. Within a week (maybe later), will post the first results. But the tool is good - I recommend it.

You can download it here: http://warez.otvali.ru/soft/mathsoft_mathcad:6325.html but better use Opera with pictures turned off.

grasn:
AAB:
grasn:

To AAB.

I am interested in it. If you need the hardware part, there are a couple of computers, working around the clock, and the load, hopefully, will allow them to load, with access to the net.
Any special requirements for computers? I've got +1 at work and +1 at home, so 4 xr machines running 24/7.

Great! No specific requirements other than having MathCAD 13.0/ 13.1. On the load side, I think it won't be too bad. I'll try to optimize statistics gathering as much as possible.

OK, started looking for MathCAD on the web, where to get it, if you send me the link it will be faster.

The best place to get it is here: http://torrents.ru/ It's definitely available there (and a lot more), I just need to register. Probably, you can take your time, it's not clear yet if it's necessary to do it on such a scale. Within a week (maybe later), will post the first results. But the tool is good - I recommend it.

Ok, thanks, I'm also a torrent user but if there are few or no uploads it takes a long time, I found MathCAD14 on Rapid, will 14 work ?

Ok, thanks, I'm also hanging out on a torrent, but if there are no or few Syds, it takes a long time, found MathCAD14 on rapide, will it go 14 ?
I think it will. I think it understands files from the previous version, I don't use anything special.

grasn:

I think it will do. It seems to understand files from the previous version, I don't use anything special
OK, pulling, 287 meters.

grasn:

I meant sorting out quotes and all sorts of timeframes, not running modes and processes in parallel :o)))

And I was thinking about the division of parameter ranges. The picture is curious, the clear division into two sets is not quite clear, but apparently I don't quite know how it was calculated.
Generally speaking I refused from head-on calculations, but now suddenly I feel the urge to count one thing :). Maybe I will.
Reason: