EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 54

Eh, it looks like the Euve is going far north, somewhere around 1.31, if not farther...

Mathemat: Eh, the eu seems to be going far north, somewhere around 1.31, if not farther...
So far I have no signal for a reversal.

It's not a U-turn. Let's see what happens next.

I think the pullback is 100 pips.

Richie:

At 1.2430 I can sell if anyone needs it :)))

At 2350 I will buy.)))

The pullback is a rollback (maybe not even by 100), it is logical: after all we went almost three figures without any stops. But what will be next? While the local maximum of correction, reached on June 21, is repeated.

But after this pullback, which corrects today's movement, will we go further up? It seems to me that yes.

I am still shorting with a small lot from 1.2474.

Mathemat:

The pullback is a rollback (maybe not even by 100), it is logical: after all we went almost three figures without any stops. But what will be next? While the local maximum of correction, reached on June 21, is repeated.

But after this pullback, which corrects today's movement, will we go further up? It seems to me that we will.

As I wrote earlier 1.31-33, as an option 1.37. I also shorted from 1.2452.

I'm on the support line right now. Waiting.

Mathemat:

But after this pullback, which corrects today's movement, will we go further up? It seems to me that we will.

The pullback should be because on the pair with the yen EUR needs to fall in the area of 106.50 ...... then I think it will start a serious move ... (of course, if the yen goes in parallel with the dollar)

2 Noterday: been following the chif closely since your analyst friend's mark-up appeared.

Doesn't look like anything there on the third in the third. The correction on the diaries is still off target. The chif is still falling.

Reason: