WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 16

On topic

trader: "do you still have fuzzy quotes? then we're coming to you"

DC: WELLCOM!!! "and please deposit more money into our account".

YuraZ:
... but you don't have to piss on imperfection either ...
I assume everyone knows what imperfection we're talking about. Explain to me please, what imperfection are you talking about? Personally, I see a broker put up an imperfect price, the client says "Deal..." and the broker says "This is some kind of cheating to buy and sell at my imperfect prices like this! You have to buy and sell so that the money flows from your pocket to mine, not the other way around. I'm not going to run to the market for every one of your pips. I have a machine designed to pump money into my pocket, and you're cheating it. That's not nice. Get out of here, scammer!"

Why would a broker need to quote an imperfect price stream? Is it a joke or a game to put up imperfect prices and refuse to execute trades at them?

Vita:
YuraZ:
I assume everyone knows what imperfection we're talking about. Explain to me, please, what imperfection are you talking about? Personally, I see a broker putting up an imperfect price, a client saying "Deal..." and the broker saying "This is some kind of cheating to buy and sell at my imperfect prices like this! You have to buy and sell so that the money flows from your pocket to mine, not the other way around. I'm not going to run to the market for every one of your pips. I have a machine designed to pump money into my pocket, and you're cheating it. That's not nice. Get out of here, scammer!"

Why would a broker need to quote an imperfect price stream? Is it a joke or a game to put up imperfect prices and refuse to execute trades at them?

It is an imperfection of the forex market, which is a large number of disparate and unconnected operators and has no single centre for registering transactions.

Gentlemen?! You seem to have forgotten what trading in the foreign exchange or other financial markets is all about. Deals that last a few seconds are not trading, this is pure human greed, avarice, cunning. Not in any case, not trading. The author cannot predict the future price, and he uses a banal trick to try to rip off the broker. And he is indignant at the fact, why has the money stopped coming?

And others, having seen publicly such a show begin to be delighted, angry, indignant - (greed, greed, guile), count pips: 1 or 2?

Everyone knows: buy at the bottom, sell at the top. So...

Profit to all!

redig:

Gentlemen?! You seem to have forgotten what trading in the foreign exchange or other financial markets is all about. Deals that last a few seconds are not trading, this is pure human greed, avarice, cunning. Not in any case, not trading. The author cannot predict the future price, and he uses a banal trick to try to rip off the broker. And he is indignant at the fact, why has the money stopped coming?

And others, having seen publicly such a show begin to be delighted, angry, indignant - (greed, greed, guile), count pips: 1 or 2?

Everyone knows: buy at the bottom, sell at the top. So...

Profit to all!

Well, that's about what I meant...

the fact is that by closing 1-2 pips within a second or two of 2-5 minutes a trader (knowing this) simply makes a loss to the broker

Vita:
YuraZ:
I assume everyone knows what imperfection we're talking about. Explain to me, please, what imperfection are you talking about? Personally, I see a broker putting up an imperfect price, a client saying "Deal..." and the broker saying "This is some kind of cheating to buy and sell at my imperfect prices like this! You have to buy and sell so that the money flows from your pocket to mine, not the other way around. I'm not going to run to the market for every one of your pips. I have a machine designed to pump money into my pocket, and you're cheating it. That's not nice. Get out of here, scammer!"

It's cheating on itself. You're cheating yourself by calling yourself a trader at such a game. Yes, it's DC's fault for not looking, leaving an opportunity to take pennies out of his pocket. A decent brokerage company in this situation will pay what they earned and turn on the filter that prevents this kind of game in the future. A wise brokerage company will not allow this possibility in advance. It has nothing to do with trading, i.e. there is nothing to discuss here.

rid:

If I'm not mistaken, an Expert Advisor always has a Take Profit of 1 (one) point!

Where is it possible in what brokerage company? Or did I confuse something?

At Alpari they opened me with a take 0 (expert glitch) on a real account (1p=1bucks) and several times in a row.

And we closed safely :)

Has VV finally paid attention to this forum :)

On a real exchange there is a profession called a float trader, those are the people who directly trade.
For them the best state of the market is a flat, in a day they can make thousands of deals of a few seconds in length.
This is normal; this is not a joke, not a hustle, this is a serious profession.

The only difference with forex
on the stock exchange, the counterparty to the transaction is another trader,
and on the forex, the broker.

Mak:
At the real exchange there is a profession - float traders, these are those who trade directly.
For them the best state of the market is a flat, in a day they can make thousands of deals of several seconds in length.
This is normal; this is not a joke, not a hustle, this is a serious profession.

The only difference with forex
on the stock exchange, the counterparty to the transaction is another trader,
and on the forex, the broker.

1 1st trader sells TP=1

2 2nd trader buys TP=1

got the cycle of 1000 ( the night is over ) both traders are insanely rich - but who is the loser ?

Reason: