FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 480

Roman Busarov: ... But to go further, you have to think about how to smoke it all...

Exactly. And building a strategy can take years.
Sometimes it can feel like you're on the wrong track...
But there are glimpses through the darkness that show you're on the right path. You, soldier, are on the right track.

Roman Busarov:

and well... let's keep it there=)

But if it hit one of the borders, the possibility of reversal is much higher. Better a short stop and a long take. at a ratio of 1 to 5, or even 6...

The probability of a reversal is understandable,

but it's not uncommon to see the price go three or four further after a pounding.

and it doesn't care about your range.

pako:

The likelihood of a reversal is understandable,

but it's not uncommon to see the price go three or four figures further

and doesn't care about your range.

That's why it's not just a level + price, but also a supply/demand skew.)

Let's see, yen 07.07, red put.

As you can see there were practically no sellers. And if there are none, what? The price goes to the levels where they are, it's simple, it doesn't make any difference whether it is currency, fund or potatoes at the market.

If there are no sellers selling potatoes for three rubles and I have to buy them, then I go and buy them for five or seven, the market is as simple as five kopecks).

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Exactly. And building a strategy can take years.
Sometimes it can feel like you're on the wrong track...
But there are glimpses through the darkness that show you're on the right track. You, soldier, are on the right path.

yes, and no one who has come all this way is going to lay it all out there.

Let's say everyone remembers that I started developing a new strategy at the beginning of last year... 7-8 months later I gave it to people who wanted it... who wanted to test it and earn money... now there is a new idea that was added to the idea since New Year... that has raised the quality even higher...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I will have to clarify the thought.

first - in fact, the person with the nickname Tantrik thus was a compliment, (and i suspect that he understood it) -

i think it was a compliment to Tantrik in that way ( and i suspect he got it ) because that's how the crowd does it - they sell on catches and buy on hauls , it's based on simple information - it's no secret that more than 90% of traders lose .

i think that this is a simple information - it's a secret for no one that 90% of traders are losing.

i also have some sense - being in the market for more than 10 years i have seen many traders who claim to be price forecasters!

because it was correctly said that without monitoring it is similar to spells, sorcery, magic, hypnosis, spiritualism, etc.!

there will be an entrance to the jew - no problem. ()

sxww:

That's why it's not a blunt from the level+price, but also plus a skew on the demand/supply)

Let's see, yen 07.07, in red put

As you can see there were practically no sellers. And if there are none, what? The price goes to the levels where they are, it's simple, it doesn't make any difference whether it is currency, fund or potatoes at the market.

If there are no sellers selling potatoes for three rubles and I have to buy them, then I go and buy them for five or seven, the market is as simple as five kopecks).

The price went up, the slugs ran after the price.

pako:
The price went up, the puts ran after the price

In order for a transaction to take place, there must be two parties on the price?)

And when there is no second party, as was the case with the 07.07 sellers, who acts as the counterparty to the deal?

sxww:
In order for a deal to happen, there have to be two sides to the price?)
To buy something, you need someone to sell it to

pako:
The price went up, the puts ran after the price

paco, and me and the lumberjack were showing that we were going up...

and as the jap was a shelter... they started to come out of it, and got the starts on understeer...

pako:
To buy something, you need someone to sell it

Well, then the logic is quite simple.)

See the second part of the previous post)

Reason: