Wishes for MQL5 - page 131

Aleks_Ivan:
Supplement export to Excel with the export of indicators
I support the proposal

It's dangerous to make suggestions here ! You can get banned ! (as I did when I made suggestions to the tester...)

atik:
It's dangerous to make suggestions here ! You can get banned ! (as I did when I made suggestions to the tester...)

Yep, I expressed my wish to create my own/non-standard TF - the post was removed, but the ban was not given - on the one hand, they discouraged me from using MT5, on the other hand, the absence of the ban allowed not to dwell on personal ambition and to help newcomers several times, try it besides demanding something from the forum and the developers - I think your pipswitch is worthy of public attention, try to put it on MT5 in kodobase - there's a lack of ideas and codes

IgorM:

Yep, I wanted to create my own / non-standard TF - the post was deleted, but the ban was not given - on the one hand discouraged to use MT5, on the other hand the lack of ban allowed not to obsess about personal ambitions and help newcomers several times, try it besides demanding something from the forum and the developers - I think your Pips planner deserves public attention, try to put it on MT5 in kodobase - there's a lack of ideas and code

topics like this are provocative ! ( your opinion about the platform ... wishes ... etc... ) speak frankly - you will be punished ! for what ... ask then ?!

what's the use of pips on mt 5 ! and in MT5 the same exact requotes, delays in executions (and just the possibility of them ! which do not exist on other platforms besides MT ! ) and other "charms" of dealing houses ! (Not to mention the prohibition of counter positions and just additional ones!)

And the same "lame" tester as in MT4 ... except that it is multi-currency ...

atik:

If you speak out, you'll be punished! Why... then ask ?!

you have to ask, because the punishment is ridiculous, but understanding the topics that can affect you for some reason - allows you to decide the direction of the search, because everyone has weaknesses and you can find these weaknesses by "stepping on a sore thumb" ;)

I do not use MT5 yet, but I read on the forum about the prohibition of lots, which creates inconveniences when using two strategies for one instrument. I also read that it is done due to Stop Out, i.e. in MT4 when closing profitable deals a Stop Out may trigger from a losing one, which is an ambush for a trader. Question: Can I make separate Stop Outs for Bay and Sell trades, i.e. calculate balance (or drawdown) for Bay and Sell trades separately?

I've been using the site all the time and I'm fine with it. But while monitoring the signals today I felt some discomfort, which did not bother me before for some reason and I did not pay attention to it.

But what I will say is that it really does make sense to fix it since it is really very uncomfortable.

I am talking about the window "Means/Slippage". Unlike other monitoring windows, the Means/Slippage chart is shifted all the way to the right. And it is very difficult to see the last value. You need to hover your mouse over the line of sight to see what value is there. And this is not always possible on the first try.

I think it makes a lot of sense to indent and pull the graph to the left, just like the balance and growth graph.

Thank you.

Files:
1.jpg  78 kb

Hello, could you please tell me if it's possible to smooth the compression and expansion of the chart horizontally. Compression occurs in spurts after several trading sessions

Good afternoon, I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it. As a developer, I'm missing 2 things in the code editor. Code collapsing inside curly braces and ability to quickly change design theme (dark theme / light theme, like in VC code or any other IDE). I think all developers would appreciate possibility to choose at least 2 themes. At night it is easier for the eyes to work with the dark theme, and during the day (especially outdoors) with the light theme. Thank you for your consideration.
Reason: