Wishes for MQL5 - page 84

awo писал(а) >>
... call executable files with parameters.

>> ...programmatically from eX4.

Maybe it makes sense to release MT5 in two variants

1. "kitchen" for the benefit of the DC free of charge for traders

2. The "trader's" one, taking into account traders wishes + full compatibility with ECN brokers, FIX support, paid for traders

The server part is probably(?) the same.

Benchmark for 2 options http://www.ninjatrader.com/

$50 a month, ok, I would pay :)

a wish to all MQLs!

Separate the tester from the terminal, let it be a separate program as an editor!

Sometimes it freezes when you start the test!

vvavva писал(а) >>

Separate the tester from the terminal, let it be a separate program as an editor!

Sometimes it freezes when you start the test!

I support it with two hands!!!

More arguments:

- In order to test on a particular symbol, it must be in the list of working instruments (market overview), and if it is not there, then after adding the terminal must be restarted. This is not good for the trading part.

- The tasks of testing and trading have no connection at all with each other. Moreover, the trading part interferes with normal testing. For example, with a floating spread, the testing results may depend on the time of day. You cannot set the spread manually in the tester.

- Optimization within the tester can sometimes take insanely long time - several days. During this time I have no possibility to reboot the terminal, and it is sometimes necessary.

- Separating the tester into a separate component with its own interface will give the tester much more flexibility. For example, the symbol properties can be made enforceable. Instead of opening windows of the Expert Advisor and symbol properties, you can make static panels, which always show what's going on. You can also remove unused (and unnecessary) panels with news, market overview, scripts...

- Testing and recompiling an EA within a working terminal leads to changes of its performance not only in the tester, but also in the account. To avoid this, you must either install and run a second terminal, run on a second machine or rename the EA. A separate tester (since it is applied to Expert Advisors ONLY) could be set up to work with an EA located in another directory and replace the working EA in the terminal directory only when testing/debugging/optimization is over.

- There's a lot more. I do not understand why it was originally merged. The common code, if any, can be allocated in DLL.

A scheduler is called for by the tester.

Make a program that writes its own experts according to the set parameters!

Or is it impossible?

I encountered a problem while writing an EA. I had three options for placing a pending Buy Stop order:

1 ) Price is at freeze level of order - action - exit block start before a new tick arrives.

2) The price is below the freezing level, it means we set an order.

3 ) Price is above the buy level or equal to it, i.e. i buy on the market.

If there is only one way to do this, let the terminal decide what to do out of the three options.

The same problem with transferring an open position but the third option is to close the order.

I don't work with limit orders but probably there is a similar situation.

If you do it, many experienced EA developers will thank you very much.

I wouldn't exactly say that.

You can't give the terminal the right to unilaterally choose between

BuyLimit/BuyStop, InstantBuy, BuyByMarket.

It is better to learn the theory, mql and write the function yourself.

MaStak >> :

I wouldn't exactly say that.

You cannot give the terminal the right to unilaterally choose between

BuyLimit/BuyStop, InstantBuy, BuyByMarket.

It's better to learn the theory, mql and write this function yourself.

You seem to have misunderstood me or didn't want to. Read and think about the situation I have outlined. Unfortunately I can not give you the details, because I have come home from work tired. I will be on the forum in a day and will try to explain more specifically.

Dear programmers, I am personally missing two things:

1. To be able to place tabs with open graphs in several lines (because one is obviously not enough and you have to rotate the ribbon of open graphs to the right/left many times);

2. To be able to scroll graphs by pressing a hotkey (for example, left/right arrows);

3. A sound to accompany the execution of limit orders;

4. Possibility to link graphs within the open window - for example, if the EURUSD tab is selected, several timeframes of this instrument can be viewed in it simultaneously;

Reason: