Wishes for MQL5 - page 80

Why can't I use several Comment() from different parts of the script at the same time???

I.e., you can program, but only one of them will work - the most recent one, it seems. This is silly!

- That's all we have as a means of debugging scripts, so at least don't limit it.

Also in Comment() I would like to be able to set font size, at least at MT level (if not from a script).

Something else - working with templates...

Wrote an Indicator, everything seems OK, saved it to a template with MASD, etc. Opened the template in other windows for other currencies.

Later I detected that some of the signals are false. I started to debug it and found several bugs. But what is interesting -

...I still received false signals. I tried everything I could. Got to the point where I started

Switched off modules - finally only selling was left (I commented out the BUY signals module) but signals for buying continued to come in as before.

kept getting BUY signals!!!

That's where it turned out that the problem was with the template, but who checks the templates?! - they are saved by MT in

its own format. Anyway, ran the Indicator in the bare window and everything seemed to run as expected after that.

- Please to the developers - think of a more clever mechanism for working with templates, so that the above

above would not be possible.

Do something so that for stock indices (FTSE, RTS....) it would be possible to see the index price in the deposit currency as of:

1. at the moment of position opening i.e. something to modify OrderOpenPrice
  2. at any moment of time. to modify iOpen
  3. at the moment of MarketInfo

If someone has already written about it, sorry, I haven't read the whole thread from the beginning ;-))

MaStak >> :

In general, the wish is to make variables Bid, Ask by arrays.

That's not a bad idea by the way!!!

It's an option to keep the spread, after all!

Just a huge request from all traders!

Please make it possible to save graphical objects (lines, triangles, etc.) for a certain period of history in a file, with the possibility of opening it if necessary.

chief2000 писал(а) >>
Please make it possible to save graphical objects (lines, triangles, etc.) for a certain period of history to a file, with the possibility to open it if necessary.

it seems that a template can be used to save this!

vvavva писал(а) >>

it seems that the template can be used to save it!

Yes, I have seen that templates save objects, perhaps this can be used as a workaround.

But I would still like to have a separate command - for example I have a Linear Regression indicator running, which

changes the slope of the channel with each change of Period by one (let it be 1H). In the future I would like to see

what the channel looked like in the past. It seems today, apart from manually saving a pattern (every hour) or a screenshot

(you can see what was there, but it would be really mind-boggling to restore the objects) there are no other options.

And if you have a command allowing to save history to file, you could put it to Indicator and subsequently

and load history of needed moments (from- and to-) as needed and analyze

method. And in other cases it could be useful.

>> Thank you!

There used to be a command SpeechText() in MT that allowed you to play text with your voice.

Then it was removed - saw a lot of indignation on various forums about it. Can someone explain why

support of such useful command was removed? Will it appear again in version 5?

chief2000 писал(а) >>

There used to be a command SpeechText() in MT that allowed you to play text with your voice.

Then it was removed - saw a lot of indignation on various forums about it. Can someone explain why

support of such useful command was removed? Will it appear again in version 5?

Yes, I do. Such a feature is needed.

The SpeechText function has been a constant source of crashes. As not all operating systems support it in the same way. In general, the Speech SDK is an optional, optional component of the operating system.

After removing the standard SpeechText function, craftsmen have made a call of analogous function through DLL. And the users of this DLL have installed the above mentioned component. We cannot force the user to install this component when installing the client terminal.

Reason: