Wishes for MQL5 - page 70

The funny thing is that if you have a glass like the Quick, it won't be sweet...

But there's an upside, but again, it's questionable.

* Will there be market orders? This is what MT4 calls a market order. This is because a market order always opens at the price you see at the moment the order reaches the processing step. There are no requotes if you place a market order. If you place a slip, the requotes will still happen :(

* if there is a market place, there will be lots of problems like stops and takeaways ( take is possible to place in the market, but loss is... problematic)

* If there will be a market rate for currencies, it means a deal with another person, and the network can't be easily created and adjusted ... they will be full of worries for a month ...

If transactions will go with real people (not trading with a brokerage company), protection is inescapable (digital signature, etc...). If trades will go to real people (not with precious metals traders) then we must come to a conclusion : protection ( digital signature, etc... though everything is broken and moreover for AC people) or at least to hidden files where reports will be stored and will not depend on trader. In the case of disputes with the brokerage company (and they will be), these files will be equated with the log files. But again, they will not. ( this point without glasses and shots comes to mind)

I'm sure that and help to the new forum will not be attached...

2 Reshetov, MT was for kitchens and so it will be, although I am glad that not all bastards ( like ... although: "at the funeral of a broker torn 2 accordions ... ") for MT. If it's smart, the software is made for a fee... brokers and so on are easily discussed. But since we are not the customers, it will be convenient for brokerage companies.

I wonder how many builds will be for MT-5.

P.s. The game Stalker did 40 people and waited ... and the bugs ... hopefully with MT-5 will not be like that :)

Correct the syntax of the language:

for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) {

// здесь переменная i объявлена и доступна

}

for (i = 0; i < n; i++) {

//здесь тоже доступна!!! ошибка!!!!

}

As you can see, a variable declared inside a loop is also visible outside the loop, which is a gross bug. This is not the case in C++.

In C, a variable is declared outside a loop, which makes it accessible:

int i;

}

// здесь тоже

FilosofeM_00 писал(а) >>

Fix the language syntax:

for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) {

}

//здесь тоже доступна!!! ошибка!!!!

}

As you can see, a variable declared inside a loop is also visible outside the loop, which is a gross bug. There is no such thing in C++.

In C, a variable is declared outside the loop, which makes it accessible:

int i;

}

// здесь тоже

You're slightly confusing the concepts.

If a variable is declared inside a loop, then that declaration is inside the curly braces of the loop body. You showed a case where the variable is not declared inside the loop, but in the loop header ("for-init-statement"). And different compilers understand such declaration differently.

All the Microsoft C++ compilers interpreted this case as out-of-loop declaration. It was so before Visual Studio 2005. Starting with Visual Studio 2005, such declaration is considered local for a loop.

In MQL5, such declaration is also considered local for a loop.

stringo >> :

You are slightly confused.

All the Microsoft C++ compilers interpreted this case as out-of-cycle declaration. It was like this before Visual Studio 2005.

Before Studio 2003 to be exact. There is no such thing in Studio 7, there was such a thing in Studio 6, I don't know before...

About MQL5 - that's cool.

If there's such a theme -- how many namespaces will there be in MQL5 and what kind of namespaces -- just for the sake of interest?

Question, I haven't found the answer.

Will EAs written for MT4 work on MT5? The EA does not use indicators.

Really need to know :o)

Skymaster писал(а) >>

Question, I haven't found the answer.

Will EAs written for MT4 work on MT5? The EA does not use indicators.

I really need to know :o)

No

stringo писал(а) >>

No

Will dll support remain or is mql5 planned as a completely closed system ?

JavaDev писал(а) >>

Will dll support remain or is mql5 planned as a completely closed system ?

The DLL calls will remain. Only in comparison with quad, early binding is used instead of first-call binding.

I'm very sorry if it's already happened.

Apart from me, does anyone think a chat room in the terminal would be a good idea, like in Marktevia, i-toro and other rubbish?

There's an ICQ :)
Reason: