Wishes for MQL5 - page 53

It would be convenient to specify, along with the date, the time HH:MM of the beginning and the end of testing in the testing interval. Suppose, we are interested in a trade executed at the end of the day, which is tracked in the visualization mode on all ticks. However, I can only set the beginning of testing at 00:00 o'clock at the beginning of the day. Even at the maximum speed I have to wait quite a long time until the time reaches, say, 22:00, where the actions of interest are performed.

OZ0 писал (а) >>
REALLY LACKS THE ABILITY TO RECORD AND CORRECT COMMENTS WHEN AND AFTER AN ORDER IS OPENED!!!

Supported by. And changes to the MgicNumber. This would allow, for example, to transfer tracking from one TF to another.

OZ0 писал (а) >>
ОЧЕНЬ НЕ ХВАТАЕТ ВОЗМОЖНОСТИ ЗАПИСИ И ИСПРАВЛЕНИЯ КОММЕНТАРИЕВ ПРИ И ПОСЛЕ ОТКРЫТИЯ ОРДЕРА!!!

then it is better to make another comment, because nothing guarantees that the account belongs to the trader like unchangeable comments in all orders

Please make the team

#property  indicator_chart_window
that does not apply to the whole indicator, but allows you to specify buffers. For example, it would be possible to display 1 buffer on the price chart, 2 in a separate window, and 3, 4 and 5 in the third window.

Prival писал (а) >>

Please make the team

does not apply to the whole indicator, but it would be possible to specify buffers. For example it would be possible to put 1 buffer in price chart, 2 in a separate window, and 3, 4 and 5 in the third window.

+100 I agree, it would be just super.

Suggestion for a tester, but as long as it's in conjunction with MQL...

It should be possible to test against a User Defined Variable. My point is... If I want to optimize variables by recovery factor, I can't see it in the list of optimized parameters. I have to code tracking of this SV, select parameters manually... And that's no way to apply genetics at all. I would have needed to set FS calculation algorithm with output to a certain variable and select it in the list of optimum parameters! And it doesn't have to be FS - we could code optimization of the most exotic outputs. The tester doesn't care what parameter it gets as an output for investigation.

To the MQL5 editor:

I would like to see my own functions here (at least) !

Yes, and that the "parameters" tooltip would also be displayed (like built-in ones)...

...and more to the editor:

Also, it would be nice if the "copy" function from the keyboard (Ctrl+V or Ctrl+Insert) worked when the tooltip with parameters is displayed...

We do not have enough comments for bars in Expert Advisors. It means, if an Expert Advisor opens or closes an order, you can see it on the chart during EA's operation and testing. However, if we want to just put a mark for a bar like "Order was not opened due to the reason" or "Order was not closed due to the reason", we cannot find such features (or maybe I have not found them?). I would like to have a function like

CommentBar(int i, string comment)

where i is the number of the bar, comment is the developer's comment, respectively.

I am very much looking forward to realising my target EA optimisation functions...

Reason: