Wishes for MQL5 - page 31

I do not know if it is necessary... I think it will come in handy in light of the development of cent accounts.
To enter the "currency" of deposit CNT (return AccountCurrency() )

I need it for an indicator that displays a lot of information on the chart,
If for RUR it is possible to do and everything is converted to ruble, then in USD and there
it became complicated and overextended...

So far I'm getting a switch operator who switches the necessary account numbers as prescribed by
there
, however... there was even a case of equal account numbers of different DCs. :)))

Tester.

It is necessary to enable the user to
- run the test without being connected to the network;
- customize test conditions at its own discretion (in particular, the user should be able to run the test under STOPLEVEL conditions set by the user, not under those currently existing in the DC, especially considering that DC conditions may change);
- the same at visualization (conditions changed in DC a second ago, and the user is puzzled: why did it work just a second ago, and now it doesn't work anymore).

Add functions to expand the information from the account history.

For example, separate calculation of input and output amounts, different kinds of charges...
For convenience, it is possible to specify which rows to count by what as a parameter:
- HistoryCountDW ("Deposit",0)
- HistoryCountDW ("Withdrawal",0)
- HistoryCountDW ("IR",0)
- etc...

0 - current history (by default)
1 - all history forced

My dream...
For MT5 to be able to receive quotes from third party sources. Not just your DC.
====
The topic came up recently. Need a function to work with the list of available instruments.

That's right!
And that the script, which has a certain instrument, would output it in the marketplace itself.
(if it is present in dealing...).

I had a situation when I binded to USDRUR to convert it to ruble,
and forgot to output the symbol to the marketwatch, and this naughty script to me with every tick
all log clogged with eror on the dividing zero ... :(

Same thing by the way (incidentally!!!) occurs if the symbol is and no price.
Can you fix this situation...
Not in the sense of the log of the place, and the use of example the last price, it is.

I also have a relatively immodest wish for the trading platform: I want it to have a built-in trainer. The idea: the program scrolls the history on, say, an hour (at trader's request) timeframe with a given speed, for example, 1 candle in 5 seconds (the speed can be set), and the trader opens and closes positions using a standard opening/closing window. Moreover, positions must be opened and closed at the opening price of the next candle, which is not yet visible to the trader, or by a pending order. When the "new order" window is opened, the program must stop the price movement until the order is set.

An alternative option in the trainer: the price moves and the trader uses the Wah and Sell commands to indicate when he/she wants to buy or sell. The first press opens a position, while the opposite command closes the position and opens the opposite one. The chart is scrolled without any delay, while the opening/closing of positions is done at the opening price of the candle that appears in the nearest future. This scheme assumes that you need to alternately give buy and sell commands, which means you need only one button that changes the Bay-sell value to the opposite at each click.

At the end of the process, final statistics must be calculated, which may include indicators that are in the trade report. Transaction costs can be included in the program, and there should also be an option where they are not taken into account.

I think this trainer will help traders to test their strategies, abstracting from the routine of scrolling through charts and writing the results on a piece of paper, and will help develop "market sense". And it will help beginners to assess their capabilities before they lose their deposit :)

MQL4 is a very good trading platform. In my opinion it's one of the best. The wishes for the new version are a ready-made manual trading tester and a simpler way to convert standard time series into desired ones.

I'm not quite sure if anyone has suggested something similar yet, but I'm too lazy to reread page 31 with all the wishes. And my wish is simple and very easy to implement. Tab "ACCOUNT HISTORY" has several columns (13 or so), so I wish for convenience to have here a complex (conditionally complex) filter that allows you to do the selection of any of the columns or a combination of several.

EXAMPLE:

1. Select by symbol and by comment, entering only part of the symbols in the filter field for convenience (well that's the classic approach).
  2. Sort out all trades whose sum of profits is greater than some value.
  3. Select only negative trades.... etc.

Well, in general, play with a table of 13 columns any way you want.

If these functions will be implemented in MQL5, I'll dance "Zhigu". I'm tired of writing in two languages, and personally I miss these functions. I'm currently using RAD Studio (Delphi) + MQL4. But how cool it would be if I could address HTTP directly. !!!!

Make it possible to change the colour of chart windows tabs as in excel.
Ability to open/go from the trade tab to the chart of the instrument for which the order is opened.
The possibility to set the required template of chart settings as the default template.
Reason: