Wishes for MQL5 - page 24

Renat писал (а):
There will be full graphical control, including unlimited custom drawing capability. And there will be events (onclick, onmove, etc) linked to any object.

Very nice.
It is also desirable to be able to recognize from the Expert Advisor the indicator lines of indicators with arbitrary names and their settings, as well as control the displaying of indicator lines from the Expert Advisor. In other words, the Expert Advisor should know the composition of all programs running in the window, and be able to bind to their data and manage them.

When the CPU cooler gets clogged with dust and the stone overheats, Windows slows down until the system comes to a complete halt.
So against this background of overheating slowdown, MT4 is unprotected.
It looks as if the whole MT4 build of this version is supposedly not working or is supposedly a virus.
If Windows doesn't crash, it means it has some kind of protection or overheat interruptions,
or processor error.
However, MT4 and MQL-4 have no protection against hardware failures.
I had an overheat, dust clumps and incorrect reading of extern variable,
if in indices and Expert Advisors did not work.
The user is responsible for the state of their hardware, but unfortunately it may take many calendar days for someone
to detect overheating.
It would be nice to have at least a "signal" of iron errors, of stone temperature.

Korey:

It would be good to have at least a 'signal' of iron errors, of stone temperature.

then you should also make MT wipe the monitor itself :-)

xeon:
Korey:

It would be good to have at least a 'signal' of iron errors, of stone temperature.

Well, then you should also make MT wipe the monitor itself :-)
A good idea is to add some brain and eye relievers to the MT. So to speak, a bonus for those who watch 0 bar.

It would be a good idea to make it so that after each exit from the screensaver, access to the terminal is also locked with a password. At least on the real world...

Mathemat:
It would be a good idea to make it so that after each exit from the screensaver, access to the terminal is also locked with a password. At least on the real world...

Can you be more specific?

By tester.

It would probably make sense to make the following modes:
- by opening prices;
- by check points (4 points, but different order: OHLC on black and OLHC on white candlesticks);
- by checkpoints of a specified shorter period (no data - go to the broker).

It would be easy to learn and intuitive to use.

2 SK.: I not only have me at home, but also a 15-year-old lout who likes to do something on his dad's computer, and then say that "it all came out by itself, I wasn't there". And the son, by the way, knows how to open and close orders, as he trained on the demo for a couple of months.

So dad comes home from work, goes to his computer, enters his password, unlocks the system, looks at TV program, and then decides to get something to eat and goes to kitchen without waiting for screen saver to start and locks his password.

Dad is in the kitchen, here son comes out of the room (and he always does), sees that the computer is not locked, and for fun he enters Metatrader and opens order (terminal isn't locked, because it has been open for a long time). The order is easy to open - just a couple of clicks (SL and TP may not be set). After a couple of minutes my father comes in, sits at his computer, enters the password (in Windows) again, looks on the terminal and it is horrible: the last open order has shown a definite loss! And where did this order come from?

The situation is imaginary, but quite possible - especially if my son is a bit angry at me at the moment (and this often happens at 15). Ridiculous, Sergei? But if the terminal was blocked too when starting the screensaver, it would be simply impossible with the actions I've described.

P.S. Modification: even better would be a nice hotkey to instantly block access to the terminal, without waiting for Windows to close access...

If it is to be a "Chef Is Here" hotkey along the lines of the famous happy childhood games
(which can be done now in MT4 of the nearest build),
i.e. if it is an instant hiding of the trading terminal with locking the user's access,
and the same instant restoration upon password entry,
then this option will attract millions of new traders to trade.
That's a real problem for millions of already employed traders.
Not even at home or at work, but in a regular brokerage house they don't leave even a demo graphic unattended.
Count how many times in one night you have to close MT, load MT again, enter password,
respectively wait for connection to the server.

More like Korey than Mathemat, (all due respect to your prodigy).
Reason: