Wishes for MQL5 - page 15

I would also really like to be able to test on several symbols at once, rather than just one. This is really a very useful thing, because many strategies are based on it. And if most of the above wishes in principle are not particularly essential (you can do without them), then the problem of testing on different symbols is actually not solvable in the tester, and it really limits its abilities.

In general, it is strange that developers have not made such features until now. There are no complications here. Has no one made such requests?

Is it possible to set a hotkey or a mouse button in the system, and pressing it will initiate the next tick coming from the server and, consequently, the program of indicator recalculation is started? This function is required for the running and analysis of dynamically changing indicators on the history.

albmar:

Is it possible to set a hotkey or a mouse button in the system, and pressing it will initiate the next tick coming from the server and, consequently, the program of re-calculation of the indicator? This function is required for the running and analysis of dynamically changing indicators on the history.

I support you. A ticks generator is necessary.

wellx:
- support for direct bar numbering (from oldest to most recent) with notification of bar count change

Is it difficult to organize calculation? 5 lines of code at most...

if(newb()){
        if(Bars<500) return;    
        if(TN==0) TN=Time[10]; 
        BN=time2bar(TN);

We also need to make changes to

bool IsTradeAllowed( )
It returns TRUE if the Expert Advisor is allowed to trade and the thread is free, otherwise it returns FALSE

It is one thing if the checkbox is checked, it is another thing if the thread is free.

I don't know if anyone has already wished it, but it would be nice to add to the "standard tools" some more modes of viewing charts "steps", "forest", logarithmic chart. In general it's nothing special, there are many TA programs and terminals where this is implemented, but for MT, together with already available powerful tools it could be a good help...

wellx:
- support for direct bar numbering (from oldest to most recent) with notification of bar count change
And direct numbering is logically and conveniently implemented as bar date and time. IMHO. At most, we need to add/modify the function of referring to bars by time.

Meat:
I'd also really like to be able to test on more than one symbol at a time, rather than just one. This is really a very useful thing, because many strategies are based on it. And if most of the above wishes in principle are not particularly essential (you can do without them), then the problem of testing on different symbols is actually not solvable in the tester, and it really limits its abilities.

In general, it is strange that developers have not made such features until now. There are no complications here. Has no one made such requests?

Difficulties a lot, about this was written a lot. But in my opinion it is planned in MQL5, no?

One more request.

We need to somehow deal with the value Free in the total column of the terminal, because without additional conditions (calculations) it is impossible to say what this figure means. Perhaps, we should specify two such values: the first one should directly show how much money can be used to open Buy and the second one - to Sell. Approximately like this (open Buy):

Balance: 5000.00 Funds: 4000.00 Deposit: 1000. 00 Free for Buy: 4000. 00 Available for Sell: 5000.00

It would also be nice if in the terminal settings there was a time interval setting, after which even if there was no new tick in the terminal the start() functions in Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts would be started.

Reason: