A tough arbitration - is there life on Mars? - page 4

Jemelja, what are your criteria for getting out of the deal?

SergMich писал (а) >>
Jemelja, what are your exit criteria?

The Expert Advisor closes all trades when the total profit is reached, by default it is 50 pips. If you monitor the situation you can wait for 200 pips. Sometimes trades freeze for 5-10 days and are closed in zero, even in minus, taking into account swaps. All this was trading to check the viability of the idea, the terminal was run with several day intervals, or for 20 minutes a day, or without any supervision for a week without a break. The Expert Advisor also had surprises - it was adding and averaging and closing partially according to its own logic:) There were 3 times a day all trades were closed by the total +50 and on the next bar they were opened in the same direction.

I would like to share my experience with other traders, who are interested in the strategy and who may derive profit from it.

I see, thank you. We're working on it too, if you'd like to get in touch with us in person.

Jemelja писал (а) >>

But there are doubts about the success on the real. Quote from the client agreement of a particular brokerage company :

Trading Strategies
3.1.8. The Company does not allow the Client to use Arbitrage strategies to trade in related
markets (e.g. currency futures and spot currencies). If the Client uses Arbitrage in
explicitly or implicitly, the Company has the right to cancel the Client's trades, giving reasons for
cancellation of the Arbitrage trades.

>> or what?

Get the fuck out of that DC, that's what. They're just ugly. The "implicit arbitrage" thing is especially great. If anyone ever accidentally makes money with this brokerage company, they will say it was arbitrage in an implicit way and cancel all profitable trades. They will keep the losing ones.

Arbitrage is the ultimate in financial markets. Of course, I'm not talking about the stupid rape of the USDJPY-EURUSD-EURJPY trio, but about more advanced variants.

There is not just life, there are even swimming pools, beaches, palm trees, girls and yachts.

=)

After a cursory examination of the stats (no more was needed, for it is obvious that...) there is reason to believe,

that DrawDown's and Emelian's strategies will eventually lose the depo!!! Definitely, like Crazy_Fox:)

If they haven't already :)

Short positive stats cannot be a proof of stability of such EAs.

But all is not hopeless, in my opinion.

How are these gentlemen comrades actually doing?

Is the topic still relevant?

I have a question directly to Sergey Kovalev. I apologise in advance for pulling parts out of the post, but I am just curious about your opinion on the matter.

Пипсовочная система не даёт заработков. Только иллюзии

Have you had any experience of working in this field? Conflicts with the broker?

The broker will put up filters.

Here, if possible, in more detail.

disabling of Expert Advisors

It seems to me that every self-respecting broker cannot do this without a reason (if not stated in the client agreement).

I emphasize the futility of pips technology, because it is inherently flawed.

Is it really that bad. The matter is that I have no illusions concerning the pips technology, I would simply like to understand it for myself. Regards. Ilya.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

I have a question directly to Sergey Kovalev. I apologise in advance for pulling parts out of the post, but I am just curious about your opinion on the matter.

Have you had any experience of working in this field? Did you have conflicts with your broker?

Here, if possible, in more detail.

I think every self-respecting broker cannot do this without a reason (unless it is specifically mentioned in the client agreement).

Is it really that bad. I am not under any illusions about pip-switching, I just want to understand it for myself. Sincerely. Ilya.

Purely as a joke I feel like answering :))

The vast majority of pips strategies, in my opinion, have 2 drawbacks:

1 - as a rule obey the law of large numbers, i.e. lots and lots of small pluses will sooner or later be wiped out by a few big minuses, even if the latter did not happen during testing, etc.

2 - if a pipser has solved the problem of large numbers (I have 2 of them), i.e. really can earn, it requires greenhouse conditions - quick order execution without replaying on quality unbroken quotes, which in the real market is hardly feasible. In our kitchens it turns out to be a game against the broker who, of course, will resist, change trading conditions, switch to manual quoting, slow down order execution, refuse to execute orders without slippage in his direction, which leads to the pipser's withdrawal.

In the CIS, I pinched one broker for about 5k and now I respect him for his subtlety, his reference to the market and paying the pips, which has been getting less and less :)))) So having a piper is a small part of the deal.

And now, on the topic at hand.

Is there any interest in arbitrage further?

I find it amusing to imagine a broker for whom 5K is an impressive sum. If 5k was a different matter.

sayfuji писал(а) >>
I find it amusing to imagine that broker for whom 5K is an impressive amount. If it was 5K it would be a different matter.

Is $10 a lot of money for you? No? Then throw it away.

A lot of "brokers" will not let 1k out of their hands, they will kill themselves if there is the slightest suspicion of a Pips player.

If they do, they will try very hard not to do it again.

If they do, they will try very hard not to repeat it. With that Pipswitch my lip was more than 5k :))

I ran it on demo account with 100$ at night Sun-Sun with brutal reinvestment,

and the night of PT-SB, 5 days later, the account was over 49K.

Quoting machine on demo and real was common, real started similarly :))

The idea is NOT FOR SALE :))

Reason: