New Market - how do we sell new EAs now? - page 13

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It would have been done a long time ago.

For free products that you don't want to sell, but you want them to be used. But there are people who donate for free software (in various ways)

Different contingent in the marketplace! There are those who understand everything. And they understand that even a FREE SOFTWARE was developed with a soul and a lot of time was spent on it. If the author decided to give it away for free, then why not?

By the way, you can make a homemade donate at mql5.com. :)

Publish in the market one and the same product, but under different names, for example, with the endings Free and Donate. Free makes it free, and Donate at a minimum price.

At the top of the descriptions of these identical products, write that those who want to donate, buy the Donate version, and for free-lovers - the Free version.

It is even possible in Donate version, to make external beauty for stimulus (with the same functionality), but not so ugly as Peter's. :))

I'll probably make such an experiment when I have some free time. I've got a couple of quite good universal Expert Advisors, with hundreds of options for all occasions, which are not too shameful, but not too shameful to show to people.

I will share the statistics if anything. I'm not interested in marketing anyway, even for money, while experiments and statistics are very interesting.

Sergey Basov:

By the way, you can make a homemade Donate on mql5.com. :)

Publish the same productin the market but under different names, for example with the endings Free and Donate. Make Free free and Donate at a minimum price.

At the top of the descriptions of these identical products, write that those who want to donate will buy the Donate version, while those who like free will buy the Free version.

It is even possible in Donate version, to make external beauty for stimulus (with the same functionality), but not so ugly as Peter's. :))

I'll probably make such an experiment when I have some free time. I've got a couple of quite good universal Expert Advisors, with hundreds of settings for all occasions, which I'm not too sorry about, but not ashamed to show to people.

I will share the statistics if anything. I am not interested in marketing anyway, even for money, but experiments and statistics are very interesting.

Daddy, why aren't you rich? Free version.

Only well-to-do people can afford it. And even with a certificate.

Sergey Basov:

By the way, you can make a homemade Donate at mql5.com. :)

Publish the same productin the market but under different names, for example with the endings Free and Donate. Make Free free and Donate at a minimum price.

At the top of the descriptions of these identical products, write that those who want to donate will buy the Donate version, while those who like free will buy the Free version.

I'll probably make such an experiment when I have some free time. I've got a couple of quite good universal Expert Advisors with hundreds of options for all occasions, which I'm not too sorry about, but not ashamed to show to people.

I will share the statistics if anything. I am not interested in marketing anyway, even for money, but experiments and statistics are very interesting.

Are you suggesting to flood the market with clones for donation?
)))

Fast528:

It's not money that makes you happy. It is in their quantity :))

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Are you suggesting that the market is also flooded with clones to donate?
)))

It won't get any worse in the marketplace anymore. The devil will break a leg anyway.

:)

Sergey Basov:

It won't get any worse in the marketplace anymore.

:)

We need to make it better, not kill it.....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

We should make it better, not kill it.....

As an option then, not to get cocky at all, as I said above - in the Donate version the external beauty is put on with the same functionality.

Fast528:

Only well-to-do people can afford that. And only with a certificate.

Those, who are interested in fiddling with Forex, may be issued with a certificate at once, regardless of their financial standing. ))

Sergey Basov:

As an option, in order not to be cheeky, as I said above, the Donate version could be made more beautiful with the same functionality.

in the Free version the background"Mother-in-lawhas you" in large letters)

Fast528:

in the Free version the background"Mother-in-lawhas you" in large letters)

Good idea, it will greatly increase the incentive to buy the Donate-version. :))

Reason: