Wishes for Meta Trader 4/5 - page 7

On the right-hand side, on the price scale, there is "Vertical Scale". In MT, compared to other programmes,

the candles are very narrow and elongated. That is why I often use the Vertical Scale. But it's not fixed.

I shifted a chart and it does it all over again!

- Please, make it possible not to change its state (with a mouse click if you need it), but save it.

This is how it works for others. A fixed scale with a given price corridor is not a solution.

Tell me, if C is chosen as the base language (from my brief acquaintance with MQL4 I understand that it is a subset of C), could this subset be extended? It would be good to include the basic features of object-oriented approach. Besides, I've already been asked about a fully functional preprocessor.

- It would be nice to be able to write an EA that is not attached to one chart, but works "globally", so that its start function is called at tick receipt from any symbol/currency pair with parameters that specify what was updated, something like start(Symbol,Time,Bid,Ask) and the strategy developer chooses which ones to ignore and which ones to work with.

I did not find a suitable topic, so I am writing here: Is it possible to make the levels set in the "SIGNALS" tab to be displayed on charts (e.g. in yellow) in the next MT version?

It's great, it's case-independent, and in general...:

Maybe it's lazy, but I'll ask you to add a "comprehension device" for Russian letters as well.

I entered by poking the buttons and g=U, y=S, c=D, c=C, p=H, a=F when I typed it in...

kombat >> :

Maybe it's lazy, but I'll ask you to add a "comprehension" and Russian letters.

Entered by poking the buttons, and g=U, y=S, c=C, p=H, a=F when entering and substituted...

I was also thinking about similar ones ))))

Good day, I'm not sure if these suggestions have already been made, but I will say it again:

- in the strategy tester, I would like to see a binding chart of balance of funds to the chart of the tested currency pair, to facilitate the visual perception of the working and non-working areas of the trading system.

-Also, we should use the Expert Advisor, described in the article Visualization of Testing, functionality expansion, or its analogue.

-It would also be nice to have the ability to enable and disable swaps in the tester, for a better visual perception of the results.

- It would also be nice to see shadow candles, like Rumus 2,

- It would also be nice to see renko's, kagi, crosses and zeros.

Thank you for your attention.

komposter >> :
Then also a list of triggered delays.

In general, we should simply introduce the notion of "event" and all similar situations can be handled.
For example, the event "order triggered", "SL triggered", or "order deleted by expiration time".

Good suggestion!

The codes will then become much simpler

--

We can pass a structure to the event

something like

int count //number

struct ticket // tickets of triggered orders

kombat >> :

Maybe it's lazy, but I'll ask you to add Russian letters.

Typed by poking the buttons, and g=U, y=S, c=C, p=H, a=F when typing and substituted...

Kombat, PuntoSwitcher.

alsu >> :

Kombat, PuntoSwitcher

Funny...

I would like to see a trading panel in the strategy and indicator tester, with the help of which, when testing an indicator, you could open and close positions! With this feature, you could trade in the tester, without risking anything when creating manual trading systems! I ask the developers of the trading platform to consider this request. This will help many newbies when choosing and testing their trading systems, not on a demo account, namely in the tester!
Reason: