Demand research: Do you want to have a MQL5 book?

• 31% (11)
  • 31% (11)
  • 8% (3)
  • 3% (1)
  • 6% (2)
  • 17% (6)
  • 0% (0)
  • 3% (1)
  • 3% (1)
Total voters: 28

From time to time I see requests on the forum for a so called "MQL5 book". As you may know, there is the MQL4 book about programming, and some people want something like that for MQL5. I don't get it in a sense, that there is already a lot of stuff about OOP (object oriented programming) in general and MQL programming in particular. For example, MQL5 basics can be studied using the abovementioned MQL4 book - there is almost no difference between the languages on the level of types, variables, operators, function declaration, preprocessor directives, etc. And many new features specific to MQL5 are covered in the series of articles: MQL5 programming basics, comprising among other things MQL5 cookbook, and MQL5 Wizard. If someone needs more information about OOP in general, many of introductory books on C++ can help, because MQL5 is similar to C++ in that aspect and in syntax.

I started the poll to understand, if the demand for the book does really exist. If you answer yes, please specify which type of information should be included into the book, and which is missing in the mentioned existing resources.

Multiple options can be selected.
MQL4 Tutorial
MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
MQL4 Tutorial

Those of you who have already voted please vote again - for some reasons the counters are reset due to a small fix of a typo in subject.
Reason: