programmer with a minimum of garantee

I have been creating my strategy for quite some time.
Now it is time to implement it and the terms of reference are ready.

I'm willing to pay for the services of an experienced programmer
with minimum guarantees of non-disclosure.

It would be very interesting to hear about experiences or ideas
forum visitors on how to do it under the condition that the key words
in the previous sentence: 'minimum guarantees'.

programmer with a minimum guarantee

corner_h:

forum visitors on how to do this, provided that the key words
in the previous sentence : 'minimum guarantee'

There are only two options: 1. Complete destruction of the programmer, 2. Memory wiping - methods exist nowadays, but still, at the end of life, a person begins to remember anyway. This leaves the first method. There is one more option, I do not know if it suits you - just believe the man, for example, I have not distributed one strategy to any of the Expert Advisors and I am not going to. If you believe - you can apply, if not - study mql4.

Integer:
There are only two options: 1. Total destruction of the programmer, 2. Memory erasure
Integer, what are you talking about? A minimum guarantee is required, not a maximum one. I understand that a solemn oath is enough and that's it, no business.

KimIV:
Integer, what are you doing? A minimum guarantee is required, not a maximum. I understood that a solemn oath and all business without any business is enough.
Integer got it right...
I worked with corner_h and we stopped exactly because of his unwillingness to give me his "valuable strategy".

He does not trust Ukrainians =)
Maybe he will believe you ;)

That's nothing, yesterday I was offered $150 for an adviser - to write and I paid)))

What' s wrong with your logic? Are you from another planet? Do you have your own logic? People who want total non-disclosure usually ask for MAXIMUM guarantees.

Composter wrote (a):
Might believe you ;)

I don't need it...

Komposter, I can tell you must have a disease
which manifests itself in the fact that you only categorize
only yourself.
Talking to you is like talking to an ant who has set
an ant with a foot in the middle of the anthill, talking about friendship and equality.

And please don't forget the case of promising a little help
and the renegotiation of your promise...
We call this in common parlance a reputation...
i.e. it is better not to promise...

Integer:
corner_h:

forum visitors on how to do this, provided that the key words
in the previous sentence : 'minimum guarantee'.

There are only two options: 1. Total destruction of the programmer, 2. Memory wiping -

What's wrong with the first option? Although even this is not enough, he can leave the data on technical media, upload to ftp to the internet, before liquidation he will have to torture to get all the media out.

Seriously, such things can be done in the form of a contract, although technically it is unlikely that the client company will be able to verify it without its own legal service and security personnel. So we have to rely on the question of assessing the person as an executor and follow one slogan I read at the entrance to the law firm: "Happy is the one who believes in us".

corner_h, I still don't understand what "minimum non-disclosure guarantees" means. Maybe you should clarify the term as you understand it yourself? Because people here are already confused... Propose your own version, then we can discuss it.

I understand that we are talking about a trading system and its resulting Expert Advisor, which can win all the money in Forex in a short period of time. Of course, in such a case it is better to shoot the expert writer in person, with a check in the place he is programming with.

2 corner_h:

As far as I understand it, you need minimum guarantees against transfer(sale) of the EA to third parties, i.e. the programmer himself can (if he wants) use the system "legally". In this case, you need to study the history of the candidate's posts, and he or she should belong to those who believe that the widespread dissemination of the strategy (or its underlying ideas) significantly shortens the time of applicability of the strategy. This will be the minimum guarantee. Unless, of course, you have something really interesting. Otherwise, no one would think of spreading the strategy.

Reason: