Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism)

This is still raw, after proper tuning it will give a much better result. although i read that one should not get too involved in testing the advisor, otherwise you can always find the right parameters for the story, and get an unlimitedly huge result, this advisor is practically unoptimized, this is his first run after creation. and i think a very good result

ufkef:
this EA has hardly been tested at all,

That's the key phrase so far. Out-of-sample testing would have saved many from wasted expectations. It is not difficult to show such results, there have been threads here asking Metaqoutes to increase the digits, there were not enough digits for profit.

And the graphs...

Well, I am familiar with this chart, because there is also a double or triple lot, and there is no such thing in my case. there is only 0.1 lot.

i think it is possible to increase the lot size. but you understand that this is not an indicator of the Expert Advisor performance.

i know it is not an indicator of how well the EA works, and the depo is not enough for the above described -!!!! And if enough is enough, the percentage of profit will be less than to the bank!

In my opinion, not enough deals for such a period... Otherwise I think it's not bad... 5% per month may work out :)))) but what about other instruments and what about earlier periods ? say since 1999 ?

40 pips profit a month... you've given up something, Galois...

What's there to criticise? The graphic is beautiful, it's good! Here. 40 pips a month, in a certain situation - a great result!
After 20-30 pages of discussions of different figures in the report you will surely buy it. The main thing is not to hurry with the release of information and slowly to increase the yield to about 2 times, but no more than 20 pages, otherwise it will be suspicious.

Why wouldn't it be surpassed? Here's my big man :) at the same interval

The thing is, how realistic is this case in the work? Mine is clearly a pipsitter, although on a demo account and on the real account no claims to it yet (works for a week :) )

I ran it with simulated requotes, of course this mess has an impact, but only at 90% of the requoting probability, at 80% it's OK, the dynamics is the same and the profitability is less. It is interesting that I have optimized it, but it has not helped me to increase profitability significantly. Initially, stop loss was 15 points and now it is 19 points and that is the whole optimization.

The only thing that confuses me is the change of quote's balance character for the end of 2006 and the whole year of 2007, as it seems to me it is related to the quotes heterogeneity in the History Center, but it is only an assumption, maybe the market has changed :(

After reading the next post on the discussion of the new super EA I just wanted to say the following: "You guys are not tired of discussing nice charts without the code itself or at least the idea behind the EA??" Well, it's really not even funny anymore! Especially here I sat down and spent 15 minutes on writing my "grail". Not only I present you the results of my tests, but also the SOURCE in a zip file!!! :o))) So, like, let's talk about my little tipster, AAAA????? :o))))))

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                     loxotron.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        https://www.metaquotes.net/ |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.metaquotes.net/"
int magic_number=1000;
double v=1;
//| expert initialization function                                   |
int init()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| expert deinitialization function                                 |
int deinit()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| expert start function                                            |
int start()
  {
//----
   if(Symbol()!="EURUSD")
   {
      Print("Эксперт работает только на EURUSD");
      return(0);
   }
   int q=0;
   if(Hour()==0) 
   {
      q=quantity_lox(magic_number);
      double eur_jpy_day_open=iOpen("EURJPY",PERIOD_D1,0);
      double eur_jpy_day_close=iClose("EURJPY",PERIOD_D1,0);
      double usd_jpy_day_open=iOpen("USDJPY",PERIOD_D1,0);
      double usd_jpy_day_close=iClose("USDJPY",PERIOD_D1,0);
      if(usd_jpy_day_open>0) double eur_usd_day_open=eur_jpy_day_open/usd_jpy_day_open;
      if(usd_jpy_day_close>0) double eur_usd_day_close=eur_jpy_day_close/usd_jpy_day_close;
      if(q==0 && eur_usd_day_open>eur_usd_day_close) 
      {
         Print("Открываем ордер SELL_LOX");
         OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,v,Bid,5,0,0,"SELL_LOX",magic_number);
      }
      if(q==0 && eur_usd_day_open<eur_usd_day_close) 
      {
         Print("Открываем ордер BUY_LOX");
         OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,v,Ask,5,0,0,"BUY_LOX",magic_number);
      }

}
   if(Hour()==23)
   {
      q=quantity_lox(magic_number);
      if(q>0) Close_order(magic_number);
   }
//----
   return(0);
  }

//функция подсчёта количества открытых и отложенных ордеров, имеющих комментарий NAME
int quantity_lox(int MN)
{
   int ticket, count=0;

for(ticket=0;ticket<OrdersTotal();ticket++)
   {//внутренний for
      if (OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;
      else
      {//начало else
         if (OrderMagicNumber()==MN) 
         {
            count++;   

}

}//конец else
   }//внутренний for
   return(count);
}

int Close_order(int MN)
{
   int ticket;

for(ticket=0;ticket<OrdersTotal();ticket++)
   {//внутренний for
      if (OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;
      else
      {//начало else
         if (OrderMagicNumber()==MN) 
         {

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) {Print("Закрываем ордер SELL_LOX");OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK),5);}
            if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) {Print("Закрываем ордер BUY_LOX");OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),5);}
         }

}//конец else
   }//внутренний for
   return(0);
}
Files:
loxotron.zip  26 kb

Dear Organisers of the 2007 Championship, Expect participants with this expert code! :o)))))

Eh, solandr, why did you post the code, you may as well cause a global financial crisis: )))))

But seriously some of the ideas (or more exactly how I understood them) in my EA were discussed in this topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458, namely: Approximate-confidence interval->Open from bounds, but they have been strongly modified and simplified, I won't give out the code by the agreement of that topic. And I don't really want to discuss it, I can see the problems myself, and the picture is just for fun, like you.

Reason: