Equity and balance graph - page 36

alexx_v писал(а) >>
I'll wait for the evening session :)

While I was recording the clip, I encountered a problem with deletion of vertical lines after the Show_Vline parameter was set to false.

And when changing instruments the trend lines are "glued" to the new prices, but it does not affect the calculations.

1. It is desirable to automatically assign position numbers at the beginning of line names, otherwise it will be difficult to find them

and to re-assign numbers in case of adding new lines, which may have been skipped

2.It is necessary to introduce the option "Automatically identify trend lines on the chart or identify only lines drawn after the drawing of the indicator

(better and additionally identify lines by colour, otherwise all lines drawn by a trader for the markup of the strategy will be recognized as position lines)

And in indicators with trend lines in the drawing there will be problems

1. The number of the trend line is assigned automatically by the terminal. The numbers do not repeat. The number in the name of the line can be changed manually.

The indicator accepts all trend lines on the chart. Otherwise we would have to edit each line (colour, name) to make it individual, and this reduces the efficiency.

2. The only way out is to use a separate "clean" chart.

when using the closing price to correct for the exact price, you have to use numbers with "-" ?

If this is the case, please provide examples of filling open and close prices in the code

An example of trendline names:

Trendline 40371!23 - add 23 points to the price

Trendline 40375!-14 - subtract 14 points

Only in this possibility I see a loophole for dishonest manipulation of the result.

And the fact that the sum of Buy and Sell is not equal to the value of Equity Line - is this a difference due to taking into account the spread and commission?

And if the spread is not fixed?

The amount is not equal? Didn't notice that. "What is your evidence?":)

If the spread is floating, you can see it immediately - the equity values walk by the amount of its change.

Xupypr >> :

1. The number of trendline is assigned automatically by the terminal. The numbers do not repeat. The number in the line name can be changed manually. - Why is not it shown in the line description?

The indicator accepts all trend lines on the chart. Otherwise you would have to edit each line (colour, name) to make it individual, and this reduces the efficiency.

2. The only way out is to use a separate "clean" chart. - If you do not know the contours of the chart, you may inspect them, but if you do not know the contours of the signal, you may result in losing the indicator's meaning.

An example of trendline names:

Trendline 40371!23 - add 23 points to the price

Trendline 40375!-14 - subtract 14 points - is it using closing prices I understand correctly?

But I see a loophole in this possibility for dishonest manipulation of the result. - If you want to avoid waiting for the close of the candle or if you want to use pips as the % of deposit, the Stop-Loss is given after the crossing of the slider.

Geronimo >> :

Why are they not shown in the line description?

The description of the trend line does not include the number of the trend line. I propose to put the number in the description of the vertical lines. Do you care about the numbering order?

Then we loose the sense at all, as the indicators that display the signals are placed first, and they have dotted lines, trend lines and rays, and then the profit is calculated by these signals, not vice versa

Then I can make two additional parameters. The colour for trend lines that are accepted by the indicator and the colour for lines with "reversal".

I understand it correctly when using close prices?

It will work in any case. Depending on which price is used, this value will be added to it. You can make it reflect on the trend lines. It will be immediately visible at which point the position was opened, and whether this value is significantly exceeded.

Toavoid having to wait for the close of the candlestick, it is possible to define the number of points as a % of the deposit.

I am not going to do MM and independent closing of positions by indicator yet. It is much more complicated than it seems.

Xupypr >> :

The number is not entered in the description of the trend line. I propose to put the number in the description of the vertical lines. - Great!

Do you care about the numbering order? - Yes.

Then I can make two additional parameters. Colour for trend lines that are accepted by the indicator and colour for lines with "reverse". - This is what I suggested on the previous page .

This will work either way. Depending on which price is used, this value will be added to it. You could make it reflect on the trend lines. - That would begreat! It would be immediately visible at which point the position was opened and whether this value was not significantly exceeded. - It would be better to do it as an option. - I mean it's not a fitting, but the exact Equity.

This is not an adjustment, but an accurate Equity. It is much more difficult than it seems. - You don't have to do it, but MM is for the far future.

I understood about Equity that you need to add buy and sell and subtract the initial deposit, and this is the Equity displayed by the line

For the vertical lines to be numbered in order, the trend lines must also be numbered in ascending order.

If there are inconsistencies, you should rename some lines by changing their numbers.

-------------

Fixed a few things: description to vertical lines, correct work with M1, correction of exit level now works.

Files:

Thanks, Igor :)

Haven't got around to looking at what's new in the last 2 versions.

Everything that has been written about lately, or nearly everything.

No, I mean I haven't tried it out yet :)

Experience has shown that the frame rate of the captured video must be 8fps.

Otherwise, the playback speed will not match the actual speed after conversion.

---

however you look at it, the "film" explains everything very clearly, and the sound can also be used

Reason: