expert based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 2

Integer:
NYROBA:
Integer:

Why don't you contact mqlhelper? They are in Moscow.

Good day.
I haven't, because I don't know. I agree that it's better to entrust the matter to professionals.
I just went to mqlhelper.com, but unfortunately there are no coordinates.
Integer, if you could please send me their contact phone number or address in Moscow.

Best regards,
Alex Niroba

I do not have one.

Then what makes you think they are in Moscow?

NYROBA:

Then what makes you think they are in Moscow?

I made a deductive guess. I could be wrong.

From your CV:

I have been independently studying different theories applicable to Forex trading for about 5 years. I am fond of mechanical trading systems development (automated trading); well acquainted with technical analysis; actively studying trading strategies programming language Meta Quotes Language 4 (MQL4). My current activity is researching and developing trading strategy based on Elliot's Wave Theory by the method of Glenn Neely. I have not finished the research up to the end yet because I do it in my spare time but the preliminary test analysis on my demo account showed that the strategy "works" and is applicable to any currency pair. The test results are available here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458; I performed 114 trades in a month, 113 of them were good, one was bad and as a result I increased my deposit from $5000 up to $100 315 (more than 2000% - I think this is not the limit!).

I looked at the State. So, tell me - what the fuck (excuse me) do you need an Expert Advisor for? Alexey, at 29 in adventures - easy! You invest money, you work for a month or two, and you have enough cash to pay a good trainer without giving away any secrets. Judging by the resume, you get to the level of the basic salary, the edge allows you to collect an enriched sum and take a month off on the market engine.
If you get bored - call 8-901-516-97-43, drawing experience is small (code samples www.forexter.land.ru/indicators.htm ) but plus - I have no mercantile interest, I do not work on forex, but have fun :).

Bookkeeper:

You can see the test results here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458; in one month I have made 114 trades, 113 of them positive, one negative, in the end I have increased my deposit from $5000 to $100,315 (more than 2000% - I think this is far from the limit!).

I looked at the State. And say - why the fuck (excuse me) do you need an Expert Advisor?

Alex doesn't need 100 grand with a month of constant stress near the monitor. He needs all the forex money at once, which the machine has to take out of the market.

Alex, I can give you some substantive advice. If you are really serious about finding an MQL4 Programmer and you have been given enough money, you can simply post your MQL4 Programmer vacancy ad on the job sites. For instance, www.hh.ru is considered one of the top sites, or you can try some free sites as well. I think that there will be enough people who don't have jobs but who know MQL4 and are willing to spend 5 days a week in an office together with you for more or less decent money. And you will still read the resumes of candidates and choose a better programmer out of dozens of CVs! And here in the best case you get just a polemics about your job offer through correspondence, which does not suit you at all. That is, each information resource has its own purpose, for which it was developed. This site is designed more for self-study of MQL4 and providing assistance to programmers, rather than for the actual employment of programmers on a full-time basis in the office what exactly you need. In other words, most of them do it just for fun (a sort of puzzle instead of crosswords in trains), but not for the purpose of finding a real job programming in MQL4.

NYROBA писал (а):

Yurix, how much more specific wording do you want?

1) I have a trading strategy, it applies not only to currency pairs, but also to stocks and indices and commodities
Commodities (oil, gold) etc. I have repeatedly, on a parallel forum, posted the results of manual trading on this
I have repeatedly posted on a parallel forum the results of manual trades in this strategy, so I have no doubts about its performance.

2) I want to first program this strategy as an indicator and then create several Expert Advisors based on that indicator,
for trading in different financial instruments (why several?
from trading on shares and indices, because there are nuances that must be taken into account).

3) To write the programs I invite programmers, provide an office and all the conditions for a comfortable work.

4) If the written EAs "meet expectations", i.e. if they show the results on a demo account. They can be applied
already on the real accounts. Investors, who finance this project, provide start-up capital.

5) We discussed the idea of creating an investment fund, purely for speculation in the financial markets.

Alex, you have written all this many times before. Here, however, you are always talking about yourself. And you should talk about what programmers will want to work for you. I have marked two words that refer to it. Unfortunately, there is little specificity in them. Not to mention that it's not clear at all what you mean by that. Not at all what I mean, I'm afraid. :-))

Alex, you must make up your mind already and declare openly what (or how much) you are ready to tear from your heart (or take out of your wallet) to attract a decent programmer. Without that, you're unlikely to resolve the issue and you're unlikely to find someone who will work for all the conditions to work comfortably. People usually work for the money.

Listen to solandr's advice. The man has a point, a full-time programmer in an investment fund is not only the best solution, it is also the prestige of the fund. :-)

Bookkeeper:

From your CV:

I have been independently studying different theories applicable to Forex trading for about 5 years. I am fond of mechanical trading systems development (automated trading); well acquainted with technical analysis; actively studying trading strategies programming language Meta Quotes Language 4 (MQL4). My current activity is researching and developing trading strategy based on Elliot's Wave Theory by the method of Glenn Neely. I have not finished the research up to the end yet because I do it in my spare time but the preliminary test analysis on my demo account showed that the strategy "works" and is applicable to any currency pair. The test results are available here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458; I performed 114 trades in a month, 113 of them were good, one was bad and as a result I increased my deposit from $5000 up to $100 315 (more than 2000% - I think this is not the limit!).

I looked at the State. So, tell me - what the fuck (excuse me) do you need an Expert Advisor for? Alexey, at 29 in adventures - easy! You invest money, you work for a month or two, and you have enough cash to pay a good trainer without giving away any secrets. Judging by the resume, you get to the level of the basic salary, the edge allows you to collect an enriched sum and take a month off on the market engine.
If you get bored - call 8-901-516-97-43, drawing experience is small (code samples www.forexter.land.ru/indicators.htm ) but plus - I have no mercantile interest, I do not work on forex, but have fun :).

Bookkeeper, you found and even read my CV! Good for you! :0)
I`ve already wrote in another thread that I`m working as a sales manager and I deal with Forex in my spare time.
I've been dreaming to get practical experience in financial markets for a long time, but I've always lacked time, especially when I combine my job with my studies.
with your studies. I received my PhD last year and decided to change the field of activity, but when I understood that employers connected with financial markets
I decided to organize something like an investment fund by myself, and I got enough theoretical and practical knowledge to succeed.
I have enough knowledge and practical experience. I am inviting motivated people with good knowledge of MQL4 to cooperation.

The automated trading is not so long in existence, and therefore is not yet so widespread that we want it to be.
as we want it to be. I've looked at several platforms, but none of them provides even half of those opportunities, which
of what MetaTrader has to offer. Hats off to the developers for that. :0)

Yes, I forgot to add, I need an Expert Advisor to automate the process, thus minimizing the risks.
Also it should not be limited to currency pairs only.

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba

Yurixx писал (а):
Alex, you have written all this many times before. Here, however, you keep talking about yourself. And you should talk about what programmers will want to work for you for. I have highlighted two words which refer to this. Unfortunately, there is little specificity in them. Not to mention that it's not clear at all what you mean by that. Not at all what I mean, I'm afraid. :-))

Alex, you must make up your mind already and declare openly what (or how much) you are ready to tear from your heart (or take out of your wallet) to attract a decent programmer. Without that, you're unlikely to resolve the issue and there's unlikely to be someone who will work for all the conditions for a comfortable job. People usually work for the money.

Listen to solandr's advice. The man has a point, a staff programmer in an investment fund is not only the best solution, it is also the prestige of the fund :-)

All matters of interest are ready to discuss only when meeting in person.
It is silly to trumpet to the whole forum. :0)

solandr:
Alex doesn't need 100 grand in a month of constant stress at the monitor. He needs all the forex money the machine has to take out of the market at once.

You shouldn't do that, solandr...

Alex, I can give you some substantive advice. If you are really serious about finding an MQL4 Programmer and you've been given enough money, you can just post your MQL4 Programmer vacancy ad on the job sites. For example, www.hh.ru is considered one of the top sites, or you can try some free sites as well. I think that there will be enough people without jobs but who know MQL4 and are ready to sit in office with you 5 days a week for some more or less decent money. And you will still read the resumes of candidates and choose a better programmer out of dozens of CVs! And here in the best case you get just a polemics about your job offer through correspondence, which does not suit you at all. That is, each information resource has its own purpose, for which it was developed. This site is designed more for self-study of MQL4 and providing assistance to programmers, rather than for the actual employment of programmers on a full-time basis in the office what exactly you need. In other words, most of them do it just for fun (like a puzzle instead of crosswords in trains), but not for the purpose of finding a real job in MQL4 programming.

In fact it's not easy to find a good programmer with knowledge.
Believe me, I'm not going to force anyone to work.
I just need help in implementing my strategy. And you do not have to spend 5 days a week in the office.
We can meet at any time, even in the evening after work.
I have already said that all terms are negotiable.

Regards,
Alex Niroba

NYROBA:

In fact, finding a good programmer with knowledge is not easy.
Believe me, I am not going to force anyone to work.
I just need help in implementing my strategy. And it is not necessary to sit in an office 5 days a week.

Regards,
Alex Niroba

Alex, your expert could be ready by now) Apply. It is not necessary to pare down the terms of reference, a couple of words is enough to understand what the conversation is about.

Integer:
NYROBA:

Actually, finding a good programmer with knowledge is not easy.
Believe me, I am not going to force anyone to work.
I just need help in implementing my strategy. And it is not necessary to be in the office 5 days a week.

Regards,
Alex Niroba

Alex, your expert could be ready by now) Apply. You don't need to write the terms of reference, a couple of words will be enough to understand what we are talking about.

Send your phone number to my email, I'll call you back and arrange a meeting.
Are you familiar with the book "The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis" by Glenn Neely?

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba
Reason: