NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 3

Implex:
Integer:

Let's start by using human language)) I understand that you want to learn how to memorise long numeric series?
Well, then, for starters, explain to me what "human language" means.
Considering the wording of your login and the graphic representation of your avatar, we can conclude that you might be a programmer. Then I don't understand why I express myself in a "non-human language", using such common notions as "formalization", "algorithm". Who, if not you, should be very clear about all this?
The programmer is absent at work, a day, two, three days... All the employees get together, go to his house, go inside, he is sitting in a cold bath, he is holding a large bottle of shampoo, soaps his hair. They take the bottle from his hands, read the label "Soap his hair, rinse, repeat". As a programmer, one should still distinguish the contexts in which certain concepts or terms may be used.

Just as in mathematics, approximations, interpolations and other calculations are performed according to a certain rule: linear, parabolic, polynomial, or anything else, in the same way, a person, by associative thinking, can resemble a geometrical form (price figure) with a known geometrical figure. It may refer to any geometrical figure; it may refer to a mountainous landscape or to a crawling goose or tongues of flame. Generally, there is such a function of the brain - it is called ability to find associative links. The question is which forms to approximate, i.e. to find associative links with them. But it is not certain that the patterns will be appropriate.

For instance, how does a picture which is essentially made up of lines and dots show both a girl and an old woman?

The topic started with making an analogy between the brain and artificialneural networks. In this case we will need to memorize the whole series of prices and look for similarities between the current moment on the price chart and the situation in the historical data. Of course, for this purpose it is better to remember the history as a picture, not as a series of numbers, because associativity is a function of figurative thinking.

It's a toad eating a girl :(
(the top right are those bumps above the toad's closed eyes, and the feather on the left is her tongue)

Integer:
As a programmer, one should still distinguish the contexts in which certain concepts or terms may be used.
Is the context in which I use these concepts inappropriate for them?

Formalisation, is the representation of a content area (reasoning, evidence, classification procedures, information retrieval of scientific theories) in the form of a formal system, or calculus. Formalisation carried out on the basis of certain abstractions, idealisations and artificial symbolic languages is used primarily in mathematics, and also in those sciences in which the application of the mathematical apparatus reaches a sufficient degree of maturity for this purpose. Formalisation involves strengthening the role of formal logic as the foundation of theoretical sciences, because in the case of formalised theories one can no longer be satisfied with the intuitive belief that a particular argumentation is consistent with logical rules learned through a somehow acquired ability to think correctly. Only elementary theories with a simple logical structure and a small stock of concepts (for example, the calculus of expressions and the narrow calculus of predicates in logic, elementary geometry in mathematics) can be fully formalised. If a theory is complex, it cannot in principle be fully formalised. Formalisation makes it possible to systematise, refine and methodologically clarify the content of the theory, clarify the relationship between its various positions, and identify and formulate as yet unsolved problems. Formalization as a cognitive technique - in particular, formalization in the narrow "mathematical" sense - is relative in nature: the same theory may be both a means of formalization (of some other theory and domain of phenomena) and a subject of formalization (in a more "formal" theory). So, traditional "formal" logic is a formalisation with respect to the set of laws of human thinking reflected in it, whereas with respect to its (axiomatic) formalisations it acts as a substantial theory of the subject of formalisation.

Approximation (from Latin approximation), replacement of mathematical objects by others similar to initial ones. Approximation allows studying numerical characteristics and qualitative properties of an object, reducing the problem to investigation of simpler or more convenient objects (for example, such objects whose characteristics are easily calculated or whose properties are already known). In number theory they study Diophantine approximations, in particular, approximations of irrational numbers by rational numbers. In geometry and topology one considers approximations of curves, surfaces, spaces and mappings. Some sections of mathematics are concerned entirely with approximation; for instance approximation and interpolation of functions, and numerical methods of analysis. The role of approximation in mathematics is continuously increasing. Nowadays, approximation can be regarded as one of the basic concepts of mathematics.
Integer:

The topic was started by making an analogy between the brain and artificialneural networks. In this case we will need to remember the whole series of prices and look for similarities between the current moment on the price chart and the situation in the history data. Of course, for these purposes it is better to remember the history as a picture, not as a row of figures because associativity is a function of figurative thinking.

This is exactly what I am talking about.
How to formalise the memorisation of price series and the search for similarity of the current moment in the price chart with the situation in the historical data?
You need a specific formal system, and the formalisation method allows you to do it in the most correct way.

Implex:

This is exactly what I am talking about.
How do you formalise remembering a series of prices and finding similarities between the current moment in the price chart and the situation in the historical data?
You need a specific formal system, and the formalisation method allows you to do it most correctly.

Whatever the question, that is the answer. Formalize it just as any other process in nature is formalized: by observing the process, by analyzing it, and by identifying relationships and patterns.

SK., I have a question, or rather a request. If you have any information on this problem, please post it.

Implex:
SK., I have a question, or rather a request. About a mental consciousness. if you have any information on this problem please put it on the Internet.

There is a link on my website under Miscellaneous. She is the only one there. By the way, that site is one of my first works in html, some years ago (and the content author). If you are really interested in the subject, you should spend at least a couple of years reading and studying this source, especially "Reality" and "The Master...". I've been dealing with this subject all my life (I'm soon to be 50) and I declare responsibly: you won't find anything better (not published in book form).

Also, I strongly recommend: Robert Monroe (3-volume) (maybe you should start with that), Carlos Castaneda (12-volume) (very unhurried, but a must). And also Uri Geller and Wolf Messing. I don't recommend Boreyev and Sviyash, not to mention Grigory Grabov. Everything can be found online, but it is better to buy a book (Sofia Publishing House can order any of the books).

Yeah... Let me join your discussion, gentlemen. I re-read Castaneda in 10th and 11th grade, read Messing in 3rd grade. That wasn't right. I didn't stop there, though. The only thing I will allow myself to note in this topic, although I'm sure it's not necessary, but suddenly this topic will be for someone uninitiated start his own way of comprehension of consciousness: although the way of war and does not need anyone but war - the idea that consciousness has its own mql-language, which can write a cool and profitable strategy as true as the fact that your new strategy can lose your account. And it may take you TENS of years to rebuild your account, and for some it is just impossible!

Once again, I apologise for the note, but still I thought it should be said, as I have noticed from my own experience that not everyone has benefited from not just superficial familiarity, but even deep study of the 'books of life'. I believe that the trouble is not a person's ability to accept what his mind sees. After all, to forgive is to understand, and to understand does not always mean to forgive. . Once again, I apologize, I couldn't resist. :(

It's a big topic, and it would take a lifetime to cover it.

I thought that to complete the picture it would be necessary to add to the list of the recommended literature:
S. Muldoon and H. Carington Projection of the Astral Body (here for the first time, as far as I know, the very important term "catalepsy zone" is defined).
S. Laberge and H. Reingold. An exploration of the world of conscious dreaming (one of the few meaningful practical techniques, unique in the sense that there are very few techniques at all).

SK. писал (а):

It's a big topic, it would take a lifetime to cover it...

I'm thinking that to complete the picture I should add a list of recommended readings:
S. Muldoon and H. Carington Projection of the Astral Body (here for the first time, as far as I know, the very important term "catalepsy zone" is defined).
S. Laberge and H. Reingold. An exploration of the world of conscious dreaming (one of the few meaningful practical techniques, unique in the sense that there are very few techniques at all).

Wow... We've been somnambulating here with our forex market and we've fallen into the zone of tetanic catalepsy: we see what is not there and do not see what is there... and both of these phenomena are equally clear in one and the same time interval... :)

Thanks for the books, I've taken note... Now my psyche is really overloaded (my age is taking its toll. :((( ) ), most likely I can not, even more heavy things to take, but when it becomes easier - surely and tightly acquainted!

Hee hee:) You know, I've been looking at this with a smile for some time now.

Nature (the part of it that lends itself to at least some kind of comprehension) certainly has a fractal basis. "Like-for-like". All the constituent parts of our lives, including forex, are very similar, and importantly, have the same foundation - we evolve. By and large, there is nothing else going on. It's just that everyone has a different Path. Having completed (passed) one stage of development, we pass to the next one. But if we stop for a moment and look around, then (as always in hindsight, and in the process - unconsciously, but therefore remarkably) we can identify these fractals.

They are large and small. For example, 1-1.5 years = time spent on a forum (or in general on some small topic), this term is quite enough to assimilate basic concepts and lose interest in them (assimilated, time to change the subject of interest). It is possible to learn the whole topic in a slightly longer period of time. For example, in 5 to 7 years, one can learn that no particular field of activity can take a person for life. Simply because at the beginning of this fractal it is impossible to become interested in a bigger fractal, because on this stage of development it is not only incomprehensible, but also the fact of its existence is not acknowledged.

In a somewhat longer period of time it is possible to learn that any concrete knowledge is limited and the only possibility for a person to continue a full life is to remain interested in development, namely in the mastery of new concepts. It can be understood that movement must be progressive. Too little speed of development is bad (it is easy to slip into philistinism and boredom). Too fast is fraught with gaps in the development map, so you have to go back and "finish learning". At the end of the day, development will be progressive all the same, it's just that at some stages there are minor whirls-fractals (but there are benefits from them as well).

Very roughly, human life can be divided into two major stages (only a few manage to go one step further).
The first stage is unconscious. At this stage man naturally manifests himself within the brute natural instincts and basic basic notions of human culture. Anxiety (always) arises at the edge of the unknown. The child is unconsciously (there's nothing to be afraid of, but it's all the same) afraid of the world around it and begs to be held by its mother. It needs protection (more generally, a foundation of confidence within the framework of what has been achieved and mastered); the entire mastered world is restricted to its mother's body. Later on, we absolutely need to know that the methodology exists, without it we are doubtful, afraid, breathless(!). We want (cognitive interest) but are afraid to dare to assert something beyond the known, we still need the foundation. And we will stay at this stage until we overcome our fear (often unconsciously too).

The second phase is conscious activity. If a person has entered this phase of development, he or she will never be a frightened philistine:) In this case, he or she has enough experience to correctly assess his or her place in this world and ... to act consciously from now on. The relative number of such people is constantly growing. I would say that in the last century the number of such people is approaching one-tenth of humanity. The main feature of these people is the habit of overcoming their own fear in their activity and on their Path of Development. They make decisions oriented towards the unknown and take responsibility for it.

--------

This could be talked about endlessly, as this topic is our very life. .
The point is this. This period of "tetanic catalepsy" is a small fractal, during which we master a small range of concepts. Generally speaking, this period should be completed. At the same time, there is an opportunity to end this torment somewhat earlier. It is necessary to pause and look around, to reflect. This can increase the level of awareness of what is happening. As a result, one can see the forest (the larger fractal) behind the trees and adjust one's activities in favour of completing the larger fractal (but no longer stumbling over the secondary:)

Hee...:) Once we do that, we'll realise we've grown out of our short trousers and we'll never ask to be held by Mum again:)

Reason: