The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 7

ram25:
ufkef:

Here is a real life test of the EA, but on a demo account ! Since 4.04 to 27.04.07

I would NOT use Stop Losses in real account or it's a smart strategy
Of course I made sure that would set a stop loss, just in case something happens, suddenly the power goes out or the provider will bring down, first one and then the other!
If you set a stop loss, profitability increases!!!! Tried it!
There's no need for any stops if you are sure about the connection and electricity!

Gorillych:
There is no pyramid there. Three orders are opened one by one, then each is reversed.
Pardon me, then a fourth one appeared.

I respect that at least one knowledgeable person has come along. I realised it all works very simply!
I have understood that it works very simply! 4 EAs have been tested in the given data simultaneously to save time.

Integer:
And you put yours out in the open - let the masses use it and learn from practice rather than facts and arguments

I do not agree. I am not aware of any facts about selling EAs to the masses of traders. I think there are no such facts at all.
There are only occasional small sales. But I think this is not the point at all.

If a profitable Expert Advisor will sell well, it will hardly be widely spread. For instance, if we sell 10,000 copies, such a result can be considered superlative, but such a number of market participants is just a drop in the ocean of all the participants. There are many more actual participants. In addition, the vast majority of buyers of licenses for the right to use the Expert Advisor are housewives and students, whose average bid does not exceed 1 lot. This is not a drop in the sea, it is a drop in the ocean.
In order to really move the market, you need at least 1% of the value of the entire market to be synchronously managed by a single EA (distributed copies). That's hundreds of thousands or millions of copies. But even then, a significant portion of the world's capital will remain in the hands of financial tycoons who have their own opinion of what should be invested and in what.

Moreover, when it comes to influencing the market, it is more likely that the advisor will push the market in its favour. For example, an EA has bought. And all 10,000 other advisors in the world have bought too. As a result, the market will move there (upwards).

If you post an EA, even openly, even the most profitable one, even if you buy it for free... in my opinion, it won't have any effect on the market. Just in some part of the world... in Russian-speaking territory, for example, there will be users. They will just use it. Perhaps a few forums will devote a topic or two to this Expert Advisor.

ufkef:

Couldn't just upload the whole report from the beginning, the test starts from 4 April!!!!

(Right button -> Save as detailed report -> Upload and attach)
That would be something to talk about...

But the euphoria of an expert without stops is clearly premature, in fact any expert without stops at first always climbs, and then the walrus kolja comes to visit ...

Further, 4 versions of the Expert Advisor in 3 weeks 550 pips, i.e. 1 - 135 pips, 45 pips a week, 4-5 pips a day, maybe not so bad, but it is not so cool considering the very monotonous behavior of the instrument - strictly ascending. There was an expert joke called "BuyEURos", I think he would have been much cooler.

The same thing that immediately strikes the eye is a complete mismatch between the statement and the tester: 20000 trades a year (~260 trading days) in the tester, by simple calculations ~ 76!!!!! a day (this EA can be easily thrown out, the "stunning" result is as good as it gets), and what do we see in the statement? 5-6 per week, i.e. 1 per day ..... It doesn't add up. ... Someone's fooling someone or fooling himself... I've lost interest, which is a shame... I thought it was a real gryll))

Figar0:
ufkef:

Couldn't just download the whole report from the beginning, the test starts from 4 April!!!!

(Right-click -> Save as detailed report -> Upload and attach)
That's something to talk about...

But the euphoria about the success of the expert without stops is clearly premature, in fact any expert without stops at first always climbs, and then the walrus kolja comes to visit...

Further, 4 versions of the Expert Advisor in 3 weeks 550 pips, i.e. 1 - 135 pips, 45 pips a week, 4-5 pips a day, maybe not so bad, but it is not so cool considering the very monotonous behavior of the instrument - strictly ascending. There was an expert joke called "BuyEURos", I think he would have been much cooler.

The same thing that immediately strikes the eye is a complete mismatch between the statement and the tester: 20000 trades a year (~260 trading days) in the tester, by simple calculations ~ 76!!!!! a day (this EA can be easily thrown out, the "stunning" result is as good as it gets), and what do we see in the statement? 5-6 per week, i.e. 1 per day ..... It doesn't add up. ... Someone's fooling someone or fooling himself... I've lost interest, which is a shame... I thought it was really GREEK))

Yes, there are certain subtleties that you do not take into account. First, the experts, yes they interfere with each other to work, and you do not want to run 4 terminals!
Secondly, they didn't work all the time, the computer was shut down for reasons beyond my control, or something else, or the internet went down. I can not say very strictly exact data of continuous work, here and breaks, which trades were skipped, the main thing is the essence, the main thing that I have not interfered during this time did not close or manually opened anything, whatever was going on around, all the same time sitting in the plus, in a week I will show what new results, I try to make the program work around the clock!

Figar0:
ufkef:

Couldn't just upload the whole report from the beginning, the test starts from 4 April!!!!

(Right mouse button -> Save as detailed report -> Upload and attach)
That would be something to talk about...

But the euphoria of an expert without stops is clearly premature, in fact any expert without stops at first always climbs, and then the walrus kolja comes to visit ...

The same thing that immediately strikes the eye is a complete mismatch between the statement and the tester: 20000 trades a year (~260 trading days) in the tester, through not ingenious calculations ~ 76!!!!! a day (this EA can be easily thrown out, the "stunning" result is as good as it gets), and what do we see in the statement? 5-6 per week, i.e. 1 per day ..... It doesn't add up. ... Someone's fooling someone or fooling himself... I've lost interest, which is a shame... I thought it was a real gryll))

Yes, and about the stops to clarify, for this expert of course I developed stops. but they are not really needed, only for emergencies such as Internet outages, crashed computer, well, whatever! The Expert Advisor knows at the right time that it is time to close!

Is anyone else's noodle ears sagging? ;)

SK. писал (а):
Integer:
And you put yours out in the open - let the masses use it and learn from practice rather than facts and arguments

If you put your Expert Advisor out in the open, even the most profitable one, even if you take it for free... in my opinion, it won't have any effect on the market. Just in some part of the world... in the Russian-speaking territory, for example, there will be users. They will just use it. Perhaps a few forums will devote a topic or two to this Expert Advisor.
I do not need to explain to anyone why this is not so, if you like to think so, think so.

Integer:
SK. wrote (a):
Integer:
And you put yours out in the open - let the masses use it and learn by practice, not by facts and arguments

If you post an EA, even openly, even the most profitable, even if take-it-or-leave-it, for nothing... in my opinion it won't have any effect on the market. Just in some part of the world... in Russian-speaking territory, for example, there will be users. They will just use it. Perhaps a few forums will devote a topic or two to this Expert Advisor.
I don't need to explain to anyone why it isn't so, if you like to think so, think so.
You had no need to reply, but you did reply. Maybe you could go on and explain (offer your own point of view on the matter)?
Originally I also thought that a profitable Expert Advisor would make or break something on the market (it seems so obvious that you believe it without thinking), but arguments like the one brought by SK. got me thinking and now I no longer have a strong opinion on the matter.

komposter:
Is anyone else's noodle ears sagging? ;)
You're just jealous of other people's happiness, jealous that you couldn't make the coolest advisor you've ever had.
:-)
Reason: