The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 6

The first trade in the above report was opened on 22.04.2007 at 23:05.
Strange, 22 April was Sunday and trading usually starts at 0:00 on Monday (23.04.2007)

There are brokerage companies where you can open/close orders on both Saturday and Sunday

ufkef:

The swap you're looking at here, it's not for a week, it's for three weeks!!!!
And the earnings for three weeks, $555.
What are you looking at?
Either it's the wrong ski or it's something else... but the first transaction of the stack was on april 22 and the last one was on april 27.... What and where are the three weeks????
The last week's state said absolutely nothing, except that the quid was gradually falling all week, and the EA traded near zero. And the pyramid...

If you don't have the full three-week statement and the corresponding test for the same period in terms of coincidence of deals with the tester - there's nothing to talk about. Only one boorishness.

Z.U. Who is going to buy? Come to your senses, as long as it's not worth anything.

he's trying to surprise me with his weekly stats here's my two last week's stats
compared to $555 for the week is ridiculous
and I'm not even trying to sell the expert

won't put it in - what's the point
well in a fortnight

2 735.32

There is no pyramid there. Three orders are opened one by one, then each is reversed.
Pardon me, then a fourth one appeared.

ufkef:
If you are a naive man, if you do not understand the whole essence of forex, what can you talk about, remember, no matter how good the EA may be, and if you start to spread it, in a year it will not produce the results that before the spread, it just will need an upgrade. and this is to the developer, so I would not buy an EA, which has been online for a year, and also earns, wake up, you are talking nonsense. only a new EA will earn, and not yet distributed as mine!
I'm going to sell no more than 5 copies of the program, because I want to run this money in the real! That's the whole answer!
Below is the real work of the advisor on the account!
i would like to ask you about the essence of forex - maybe i really do not understand something!
why in a year your or other profitable EA will stop making money on forex ?
I'm not speculating, just giving you the facts with links and arguments.

YuraZ писал (а):

please explain to me the essence of forex - maybe I really don't understand it.
Why in a year your or other profitable Expert Advisor will stop making money in Forex?
I don't want any speculations but facts with links and arguments.

If you put yours out in the open - let the masses use it and find out in practice, not on the basis of facts and arguments.

Gorillych:
The first trade in the above report was opened on 22.04.2007 at 23:05.
Strange, April 22nd was Sunday and trading usually starts at 0:00 on Monday (23.04.2007)

Let me explain!!!! the report is not complete it starts from April 4, it just did not get the full download
and about April 22. that day the quotes started coming in just at that time!!!! - and the program started working immediately!!! So no need to look for a catch, the results are from a real account!!!!

YuraZ:
He's trying to wow me with his stats for the week. Here's my stats from the last two weeks.
Compared to $555 for the week, it's ridiculous.
and i'm not even trying to sell the expert

I'm not gonna put it in. What's the point?
So in a fortnight.

2 735.32

Let me explain again!!!!
I gave the real data I have from real EA testing not from history!
I could not just upload the whole report from the beginning, the test starts from April 4!!!!
As for the pyramid, I have explained, we have tested four identical EAs with different parameters, that is why there is a layering of trades, in fact, each EA has only one bid!!!!
I have tested four EAs for speed, but it is not important. 550$ !

YuraZ:
He's trying to wow me with his weekly stats. Here's my stats from the last two weeks.
Compared to $555 for the week, it's ridiculous.
and i'm not even trying to sell the expert

I'm not gonna put it in. What's the point?
So in a fortnight.

2 735.32

You want to tell me that you got your 2735 with a lot equal to 0.1 for a fortnight and did not increase the lot?
Don't be ridiculous,
if i set the lot size 1 i would get a lot more than yours, you should read it first, then criticize it