Arbitrage - page 8

I have posted arbitrage sources in CodeBase, and after checking by the moderator they will be available HERE

Changes and additions in new version:

1. If there are opposite positions on the instrument, the opposite position is not opened, but the old position is closed instead by the calculated volume
  2. Added free margin check. New positions are opened only if there is enough margin on the deposit. If there is not enough, the position volume is cut below the estimated one.
In the updated version, equity can sometimes rise above the balance.

Let's wait for the moderator's check and then update.

So much for Grandma and ...Cosmanautics Day! Probably the answers to all the questions.
Mr Reshetov, you must be good at poker?
With great respect, Fed.

P. S. Looked specifically Yandex, when St. George's Day, it turns out December 9. Mr Reshetov, can you at least write an article on this date? Your articles are really interesting. We are waiting.

Rosh:
maksaa:
Rosh:
maksaa:
I am also concerned about this question.
I've decided not to ask it yet, but since it's been asked, I'll join in.

"I've been asking around.
But everyone averts their eyes.
They may be angels, of course,
♪ But how would they know? ♪

("Accident" playing)

:)
Hoo - which is Indian for "All is said and nothing more is said" (If you had books by Cooper and others in your childhood).

Are you Reshetov's personal secretary?

I'm his doctor. I haven't looked into your symptoms yet.

Interesting attitude on the part of the moderator. Oh, well, I won't be like you.

Reshetov:
I have uploaded the arbitrations to CodeBase and after a moderator checks them they will be available HERE
If CodeBase means the sources?) Although in essence, everything is already clear. In any case, it is nice to see... It remains to hurry the moderators ;) Thanks.

Figar0:
Reshetov:
I have uploaded the arbitrage to CodeBase and after a moderator checks it will be available HERE
If CodeBase means sources?)

Open source - Fucking raw materials

maksaa:

Interesting attitude from a moderator. Anyway, I won't be like you.

Remember this link (branch) and look it up in a year. In the meantime, this is a "believe it or not" conversation.

maksaa:
Rosh:
Are you Reshetov's personal secretary?

I'm his doctor. I haven't studied your sympathies yet.

Interesting attitude on the part of the moderator. Oh, well, I won't be like you.
Whatever the question, whatever the answer, that's Rosh's style.

Rosh:
maksaa:

Interesting attitude from a moderator. Oh well, I won't be like you.

Remember that link and look it up in a year's time. In the meantime, this is a "believe it or not" conversation.
I hope that support for multicurrency mode will appear in the tester sooner than in a year? If there was such a tester, then not only the unprejudiced selves would fall away by themselves. I, for example, have to do most of it blindly and feel, and check it in real time on demo accounts. So far I'm not entirely sure that everything in the algorithms is correct for multicurrency.

Reshetov:
I've uploaded the arbitration sources to CodeBase and they will be available HERE after a moderator checks them
Wait for the moderator's check to be completed and then update.
Yury, you'd better post them in this thread, otherwise you'll get an article on MACD. By the way, what about it? I would very much like to read it.

kvinta:
Reshetov:
I have posted arbitrage sources in CodeBase, and after checking by the moderator they will be available HERE

Changes and additions in the new version:

1. If there are opposite positions on an instrument, the opposite position is not opened, but the old position is closed instead by the calculated volume
  2. Added free margin check. New positions can only be opened if there is enough margin on the deposit, and if there is not enough margin, the system will close positions lower than the estimated volume.
In the updated version, equity can sometimes rise above the balance.

Let's wait for the moderator's check and then update.

Yury, you'd better post them in this branch, otherwise we will get the same situation as with the article on MACD. By the way, what about it? I would very much like to read it.
Everything is simple with that article. The moderator asked to make changes and I did it. Then I had to make them again. And so on and so forth. Finally I got fed up with it all and deleted the article from the site.

If the source code must also be corrected every day, then I can not do anything about it - I will have to delete it too. I do not have much free time. And it is not interesting to post here - not everyone reads the forum and download counters are not provided and the profile will not say anything about them.
Reason: