Arbitrage - page 2

usdjpy:
Reshetov:
for all EUR* magicnumber = 2 experts = 7
So far only +22.39 EUR* has been closed

Server: SIG-Demo.com
Login: 1000132033
Investor Password: grmn2un
Thanks a lot for the monitoring, I have not got a chance to test it myself, all my machines are busy... I am very curious about it, i dont know how to use it yet. In any case it is interesting.

And Mr Reshetov, for the adviser, thank you very much too.

Figar0:
usdjpy:
Reshetov:
for all EUR* magicnumber = 2 experts = 7
So far only +22.39 EUR* closed on the EUR group

Server: SIG-Demo.com
Login : 1000132033
Investor Password: grmn2un
Thanks a lot for the monitoring, I have not got a chance to test it myself, all my machines are busy... I am very curious about it, i dont know how to use it yet. In any case it is interesting.

And Mr Reshetov, for the adviser, thank you very much too.
If I use one pair, it is not 100% loss, but the Expert Advisor has a safe deposit limit of 1 000 000 units. I.e., if there is a deposit of a million, you can not worry about margin call because it will never happen and cannot happen. Of course, there are not so many millionaires among us. And everybody wants to make some profit, and even on a tough leverage. This is why multicurrency trading is implemented that provides much more possibilities for increasing the deposit - the probability of increasing on several pairs increases greatly compared to the only one pair and drawdowns on equity decrease considerably. Not very comfortable, but quite acceptable.
Also, with several pairs there is an opportunity for real arbitrage, not only following the principle "buy low and sell high". The principles alone will not get you far, especially when funds for maintaining margin requirements are scarce.

Reshetov:
If you use one pair, it's not a 100% loss, but the Expert Advisor is designed for safe deposit limit of 1 000 000 units. That is, if you have a deposit of a million, you don't have to worry about margin call - it will never happen and cannot happen. Of course, there are not so many millionaires among us. And everybody wants to make some profit, and even on a tough leverage. This is why multicurrency trading is implemented that provides much more possibilities for increasing the deposit - the probability of increasing on several pairs increases greatly compared to the only one pair and drawdowns on equity decrease considerably. Not very comfortable, but quite acceptable.
Also, with several pairs there is an opportunity for real arbitrage, not only following the principle "buy low and sell high". The principles alone will not get you far, especially when funds for maintaining margin requirements are scarce.

Your topic is very interesting, we have been discussing it on the forum of Finlist for almost a year. The difficulty is that it is difficult to test this system (excuse the tautology), without being an experienced programmer.
About the size of the deposit, I would like to note that the higher the deposit, the lower the efficiency of the system, i.e. the share of profit of the deposit.

maksaa:
Reshetov:
If you use one pair, it's not a 100% loss, but the Expert Advisor is designed for safe deposit limit of 1 000 000 units. That is, if you have a deposit of a million, you don't have to worry about margin call - it will never happen and cannot happen. Of course, there are not so many millionaires among us. And everybody wants to make some profit, and even on a tough leverage. This is why multicurrency trading is implemented that provides much more possibilities for increasing the deposit - the probability of increasing on several pairs increases greatly compared to the only one pair and drawdowns on equity decrease considerably. Not very comfortable, but quite acceptable.
Also, with several pairs there is an opportunity for real arbitrage, not only following the principle "buy low and sell high". You won't get far on principles alone, especially when funds for margin requirements are limited.

Your topic is very interesting, we've been discussing it on the Finlist forum for almost a year. The difficulty is that it is difficult to test this system (excuse the tautology) without being an experienced programmer.
About the size of the deposit, I would like to note that the higher the deposit, the lower the efficiency of the system, i.e. the share of profit of the deposit.

If there is something to test, the programmer is not really needed. A good programming experience is very much needed for debugging.

And as for the effectiveness of the system, one should not forget about the share of losses relative to the size of the deposit - the relative drawdown. This factor is more important than potential profits - cranes in the sky.

As far as I understand, the arbitrageur on the multi-currency is behaving like an experienced pipser. I made 66.42 eurikas today.

Pips totals:

+22 eurjpy
+73 eurnzd
-9 eurusd

total +86 pips

Not bad for a start

Dear Mr Reshetov!
Thank you. Your Expert Advisor worked beautifully today.
Would you be so kind as to decipher the concept or give the author's definition of the term "fair price"?
Another question: does ArbitrageReverse use the calculation method described in your article "The Algorithm of Optimal Investment"?

Respectfully, Fed.

My cooler on my arbitration computer died. I turned it off overnight. The CPU is heating up like a dog. It's an old computer. It's hard to find a cooler like that right now. I'm only going to turn it on a few times a day for now.
I wonder how long it'll last before it drains in these conditions? The situation is realistic. Not everyone has the opportunity to keep their computers on around the clock.

usdjpy:
My cooler on my arbitration computer is dead. I turned it off overnight. The CPU is warm as a dog. It's an old computer. It's hard to find a cooler like that right now. I'm only going to turn it on a few times a day for now.
I wonder how long it'll last before it drains? The situation is real. Not everyone has the opportunity to keep their computers on around the clock.

Clean the cooler with alcohol and a drop of oil (not sunflower oil but machine oil) will last for a long time.

xeon:
usdjpy:
My cooler on my arbitrage computer is dead. I turned it off overnight. The CPU is heating up like a dog. The computer is old. It's hard to find such a cooler now. I'm only going to turn it on a few times a day for now.
I wonder how long it'll last before it drains? The situation is real. Not everyone has the opportunity to keep their computers on around the clock.

You should clean it with alcohol and drop some oil (only machine oil, not sunflower oil).
That's a no-brainer. I oiled it every three days. It was noisy, but it kept spinning. Yesterday it died completely. Can't be repaired or rebuilt. Gotta get another one. The problem is finding a cooler for an old CPU. All the prices are for new ones.

usdjpy:
My cooler on my arbitration computer is dead. I turned it off overnight. The CPU is warm as a dog. It's an old computer. It's hard to find a cooler like that right now. I'm only going to turn it on a few times a day for now.
You stabbed us without a knife) Maybe someone else will monitor the account?
Reason: