History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 21

Can you tell me, with MT4 from Alpari is it possible to download this data? I only have M1s from 2008 onwards. I can't figure it out, can you point me in the direction?

downloaded the metaquot terminal, put on download M1 quotes, uploads up to 2011,04,12 at most. tell me what's the problem?

When importing quotes from a CSV file, they are not saved in the terminal. is this the case with everyone, or is it just me?

I noticed that before the quote history was downloaded from November 1, 1999, but today I installed a new terminal and decided to download it only from December 1, 1999.

For some reason I can't download the files for November for any of the pairs...can someone share them I have only EURUSD and GBPUSD.

And silence!!!!!

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, for any currency pair, any broker or even just a terminal from MetaQuotes (not tied to any broker) I can not download the archive of quotes, I get a message "no new data for the symbol 'ХХХZZZ'" For any symbol I tried to delete the folder "history" terminal - does not help, by default the current data are loaded for the last 2-3 days and I need the last 5 years. Please advise what can I do, how to download? (or where can I download a more realistic archive?) Thanks in advance to all who responded
Reason: