History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 15

On GBP/JPY from 2008/June/06: 22:55 to 2008/June/12: 20:45 hole!

Somebody tell me why it has been uploaded since 17.04.2008. no longer than that. ???

Is there a list of which instruments have a quotation history and for which period?

alexx_v писал (а) >>
Is there a list of which instruments have a quotation history and for which period?

It seems that no one knows this, and I would like to know it very much.

is it possible to download the quotes history from the history centre via www. ..... ?

what is the address on the internet ?

Stells писал (а) >>

can you download the quote history from the histories centre via www. ..... ?

No

NZDUSD for 10/2006 there are no quotes to download, can the gap be filled?

Renat писал (а) >>
When manually uploading in "on demand" mode using the Home/Page Up/Left keys, there is paging from the merchant server. At the moment the depth of paging M1 data from trade server is ~32768 bars (month), and other periods ~16384.

If you have not copied up the minute data by yourself, but downloaded it from the History Center, then most likely, the whole history will be from the History Center. The history in History Center is normal (in the latest version, we have cleaned the emissions), no worse and no better than the history of any brokerage company. Only pipers can catch the difference.

And I need spikes for indication,

maybe we mean the word differently - I'm not a programmer

i have downloaded the history - the Expert Advisor has stopped testing

>> can you tell me what it's about ?

I have downloaded the history and the EA stops being tested, but when the visualization is completed in the tester, the chart becomes swampy and the computer slows down.

When loading GBPJPY currency pair, a gap of 10.5 months (from 2004.02.16 to 2005.01.03) is created on a minute chart (respectively on other timeframes). The TATN chart does not contain the data from 2001 to 2006. Fill in the gap please.

What do I have to press to download the story?

Reason: