Comments and suggestions

What strikes the eye:
- problems with zooming in the forum - for some reason a horizontal scroll bar appears and the right edge is not visible. Opera 8.5
- when registering, some texts are not translated into Russian :) or rather, I noticed one phrase

What I would like:
- updating of already uploaded files without loss of downloading and rating statistics.
- More sections in directory. Because the list of 100 indicators is heavy for perception. About the structure we should think separately...

When registering, the greeting is in English, so that's one.
A letter came with confirmation of registration - I have a bunch of scrabble on fromru.com
In Bath may be able to recode, did not check.
But it's desirable to make two texts - in Russian and in English (to avoid unreadable when grinding the quotes).
And so - I'm still looking around...

I just remembered - it would be really nice to put the message in the notification of a new post.
Why would I load the page if someone just texted "OK"?

Where is the transcription of the icons in front of the topic title? Like "New posts", "No new posts", "New posts (popular topic)", etc. Something I haven't found.

After registering in Russian, you are prompted to correct your profile, but everything is in English. It's inconvenient.

RSS would be up and running. You wouldn't be worth it :)

1. Any link clicked will change the size of the "adjacent" texts.
2. most links should open in a separate window
Files:
pic_2_.jpg  423 kb

Does anyone else have the same problem with resizing "adjacent" texts?

Also the message time is off...

New unread topics are marked with an icon with a slightly different colour tone. I'm not colour blind, but still...
Roughly speaking, I can't practically tell the difference between topics where I've been and topics where I haven't been.

New unread topics are marked with an icon with a slightly different colour tone. I'm not colour blind, but still... <br / translate="no"> Roughly speaking, I can't practically tell the difference between topics I've been to and topics I haven't been to.
Yeah, I wish they'd make it brighter, or a different icon so I could see it right away.
Reason: