Windows 10 updated - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:
I don't see that the post from this thread was deleted.
Vladimir, hi, I didn't doubt it, I just pointed out my version of winds, absolutely no reason to delete the post. The forum engine is a complete c**t, you know that. It glitches like a motherfucker, and the management doesn't give a fuck.

I've practically gone red already, it's annoying having to switch to fucking html mode all the time when replying.

I've decided for myself - the forum is fucked, I'm done with 95% participation. Sometimes I'll look around, no more than that, develop interesting themes more expensive nerves here.

I'll write articles - there are no remarks with the engine.

-------------

SZZY: The policy of the forum management in terms of refusing to correct technical errors is absolutely incomprehensible to me.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

ZS: The forum management's policy of refusing to correct technical errors is completely incomprehensible to me.

By the way, if I were Renat, as CEO, I would think about sabotage.

What exactly is glitching?

Renat Fatkhullin:
What exactly is glitchy?

Renat, the forum is glitchy, it's been written about more than once and not 1000500. It's been 3-4 years, the problem has not been fixed. And the CEO doesn't seem to care at all.

• Everyone is fed up with the fact that in reply to the post the answer (almost always) appears in the post box and one has to click manually on the HTML button to edit the format. The old-timers of the forum are already scoffing - if MQ can't deal with HTML, how can they beat C#.
  • I had a chat yesterday (Friday 2019.10.28) with a representative of a young DC that has just launched MT5 support. Well, growth diseases, servers are obviously being set up, execution times are bouncing etc. But I'm sure if people need the dough they'll get it all set up eventually, I remember hoppers in the early days of roboforex.
    Question: why am I sending them my measurements on trades, but for the sales manager it's some sort of faking shock? I should say right away that the manager is quite adequate, understands everything and trades himself. We communicated for about an hour in total. But why not make a video on youtube????? So far I see only tips for dummies on your channel.
  • Thank you for taking the time in your rank to read this forum and answer your questions.
  • Please, well give these underachievers of yours a kick in the web on the first point, relatedness shouldn't mess with the business model!

1) show now the error with the editor and tell me your browser, please. Not in words, please.

2) We have nothing to do with this at all. I don't understand why you're giving us a hard time.

3) off the point

4) beside the point.

Renat Fatkhullin:

1) show now the error with the editor and tell me your browser, please. Not in words, please.

2) We have nothing to do with this at all. I don't understand why you're giving us a hard time.

3) off the point

4) beside the point.

Yesterday I posted this code in person to one of the participants - it was truncated so that OnCalculate() was even missing

I.e. the code was absolutely different from what was given to the person. How can I help people like that? And you didn't even notice that the code was truncated - you don't have time - you have too much to do... And one waits, hopes, gets... and is disappointed.

How hard can it be to organize private messages? It has become difficult to help people on the forum (mql4 codes are deleted), while in the private sphere, you have to double-check a code you have already double-checked in the editor - that's not convenient, and not respectable...

Files:

Artyom Trishkin:

... It has become hard to help people on the forum (mql4 codes get deleted), ...

Fiction of the purest kind. I'm sure you are trying to suck the problem out of your hand, without first studying the subject (of course, it's lazy to read, it's much easier to raise a fuss when you see it).

Vladimir Karputov:
This is pure fiction. I'm sure you're trying to suck the problem out of your hand, without first studying the subject (of course, it's lazy to read, it's much easier to see it and immediately raise havoc).

I still have the links in my PM to the deleted thread and my messages from that thread about YOU removing the mql4 codes right in the discussion when people were dealing with the indicators. There was a comparison of mql5 and mql4 codes - it's a normal workflow when switching from 4 to 5, which YOU are inhibiting by the way. The fact that you are a moderator - does not give you the right to take such liberties - the forum is not your personal space for some purpose of your own.

No offense.

Artyom Trishkin:

I still have the links in my PM to the deleted thread and my messages from that thread about YOU removing the mql4 codes right in the discussion when people were dealing with the indicators. There was a comparison of mql5 and mql4 codes - it's a normal workflow when switching from 4 to 5, which YOU are inhibiting by the way. The fact that you are a moderator - does not give you the right to take such liberties - the forum is not your personal space for some purpose of your own.

No offence taken.

As I said above - what you said demonstrates your unwillingness to read the whole thread and understand, but it's very easy to cause a ruckus, isn't it?

Vladimir Karputov:
As I said above - what you have said demonstrates your unwillingness to read the whole topic and understand, but it's very easy to create havoc, isn't it?
I read the thread. You seemed to be saying that it was easier in four, and the codes were removed with the requirement to discuss only mql5.
Reason: