Suggestion to meta-quotes on the Market section. If there is monitoring - mark such EAs. - page 2

Well, there's no way around it. Then the proposal is untenable.

Сергей:
do you think it'll turn into mt5?
Mt5 I can't read, it's just water. people get paid for posts.
Vitaly Muzichenko:

You get a quid for 50 posts here, too. Look at how many "favorites" have posts and read them, there's not even water in half of them - the usual flooding and stuffing posts.

Yesterday I logged into the Trends and Forecasts thread and got the immediate impression that the thread has been completely forgotten about and nobody moderates it, it's a real mess.

For a long time (probably a year) for the messages do not pay. Payment for the rating remained only for old accounts, like for those who previously registered in 2012.

FOREX Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016 and, I think,Interesting and Humour- by definition, flooded, which means no rating for posts in flooded threads.

Does anyone really think that writers on the forum write their posts for the sake of getting these bonuses? It's a nightmare.

But it's still nice to get bonuses, you look like this - one, aha - a ham sandwich... one - ice cream...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Does anyone really think that writers on the forum write their posts for the sake of getting these bonuses? Nightmare.

Normal people don't, so no need to worry here.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

But it's nice to get bonuses anyway, you look, one, a ham sandwich... one - ice cream...

Yes, the rating, in general, goes for downloading Market products, for downloading codes from kodobase, forpublishing articles- in general, as it was conceived before - for the development of the resource.

Karputov Vladimir:

Normal people don't think, so you don't have to worry about that.

Yes, the ranking is mainly for downloading Market products, for downloading codes from kodobase, forpublishing articles- in general, as it was intended before - for the development of the resource.

I made an experiment especially for you. I wrote down all the rating parameters and the rating itself. After that I published several comments in the forum.

As a result.

The rating grew by 7 points.

Number of new comments (commenter) +4

Number of forum threads read (reader) +5

Number of free products given away +3

Undisciplined users have spoiled the purity of the experiment. What provided the 7 point credit growth, comments and threads reading or three unfortunate products downloaded for free from the market is practically impossible.

Though I'm sure three products can't give a 7 point increase in rating.

P.S. It would be more correct to give rating only for comments found useful by other users or the author of the thread (which is reasonable).

In my experience, asked questions in the forum. The first commenters explained to me in detail that I was an illiterate sucker.

The second wave of commentators, lucidly explained that the earth is round and rotates around the sun, and not vice versa.

And only then, in the n-tenth page, people with constructive responses.

No, of course there are other ways, when the first comment is on point. So, I don't want to offend anyone and in general, consider that I made it up.

It's a bit of a departure from the main topic of the thread.

Сергей:
If you have an EA monitored - put a green check next to the name of the EA.

Can I remove some Expert Advisors from there?
2,000 EAs is too much to choose something. You need at least 200.
remove old ones or those that have shown ineffectiveness....

or like I wrote - check EAs with signals and then check the "show me only EAs with monitoring" box in the selection options

make signatures. so that those who sell EAs can write advertisements to themselves in message signatures.

people will think, "here, the man writes something clever on the forum, and he also sells something, let's have a look....".

the sellers will have an incentive to answer more questions and your EA sales will increase.

Metaquotes, can put all the Market Advisors themselves on monitoring. The author's task will only be to load the optimised parameters. Then the problem of checking the correspondence of the code and the signal simply disappears.

The authors will simply have no choice. If you want to sell a product - monitor it, optimize parameters and update versions. Plus, there will be an independent rating of the products.

Karputov Vladimir:

Somehow the main topic of the thread has slipped through the cracks.

I'm sorry. I'll say no more.

About the monitoring - it's a sensible idea. It can be implemented. Once the Expert Advisor is uploaded to the Market, it automatically displays a signal. The signal can be monitored. This will immediately eliminate the issue of impossibility totest the Expert Advisors on demo accounts.

Oleg Shenker:

I'm sorry. I won't do it again.

About the monitoring - it's a sensible idea. It is quite possible to implement. After loading an Expert Advisor on the Market, a signal will automatically appear. The signal can be monitored. This will immediately eliminate the issue of impossibility totest the Expert Advisors on demo accounts.

It is not very simple, in fact. Where will the signal appear after loading the EA? I mean, the terminal must be started for the signal to work.

Karputov Vladimir:
It's not really that simple. Where will the signal come from when the EA is loaded? I mean, you have to start the terminal for the signal to work.
Naturally. You will need to run terminals with EAs on virtual hosting. I understand that it is expensive and difficult, but FxBooks, for example, does it.
Reason: