Randomness of price values - page 5

Tantrik:

The daily turnover is already over 3 trillion. Large banks and medium-sized non-market makers mostly do not play long term, but invest in the spring, buy on the new year, sell, with various hedges.

Market makers work intraday, serve clients and know the sums by which the price jumps. If M. gathers a batch of orders to buy 3 billions of euros, the price will go up by 100 pips. Then he buys 200 m. Then he starts to buy from the clients and when the price goes up, he sells his 200 m. for a profit. They buy and sell all day long and never lose.

Tantrik, I cannot agree with you completely. It is the big players who have the right to move the price in FOREX - so they move it. Every day they move it many times - that is the turnover of trillions of dollars. About the "buy in the spring, and sell on the new year" and "work during the day to serve customers" - the world does not have so much money that all the major FOREX players were working under such a scheme. The entire global GDP is no more than $70 trillion and there is no more than $35 trillion in cash.

Swetten:

Explaining. Watch your hands:

you started commenting on my correspondence with NorthAlec, who was asked quite a specific question and to which I received no answer.

You cut in with a "piss off" remark and "with aplomb from a leaked Pam". Already a strong move.

You have been listed five questions in response, quite specific and quite in the spirit of your post.

You, on the other hand, completely ignored them and started ranting about indulgence, diarrhea and pride, not to mention the rest of the minutiae like your own monitoring etc.

So who has the bile? Who has a distortion of consciousness?

Is it so hard to answer the questions?

Is it so hard to have a substantive conversation?

About the diagnosis -- sorry, you deserve it.

And so does your interlocutor NorthAlec.

That's the way only retards behave.

Sveta! And why did you think that everything I wrote about is about you?

So the truth eats the eyes.

I was talking about the general culture of discussion. And the manner - littering!

And you all - retards, retard...

Leading somewhere.

:(

Nighty-night. And think about the links to worthy posts.

That's the best we can do on this site.

:

Sveta, what made you think that everything I wrote about was about you?

Who else of the felines was communicating at the time?

Who else of the felines "with aplomb from"?

So the truth is eating your eyes.

As always -- only in your head.

I was talking about the general culture of discussion. And the manner - littering!

Talking about culture would have politely pointed out my mistake and cleverly put me in my place.

But no, you had to tear up the diarrhea, the crap and the pride.

And you're all retarded, retarded...

Leading somewhere.

:(

It's not my fault you behave like this, completely ignoring the topic of conversation and attributing the contents of your head to those around you.

Nighty-night. and think about the links to worthy posts.

It's the best we can leave on this resource

Don't speak for me.

You'd better watch yourself.

Swetten:

Who else of the felines was communicating at the time?

Who else of the felines "with aplomb from"?

As always -- only in your head.

Talking about culture would have politely pointed out that I was wrong.

No, you should have blurted out diarrhea and pride.

It's not my fault you're acting like this.

Don't speak for me.

You better watch yourself.

There's also the "very nice in every way" Bear... You can ask him for a Cheshire disguise. :)

You've got a lot of aplomb and a right to ask questions. I haven't heard an answer to not 5 questions, but 1001.

My head is like an outgrowth of what you think it is.

Cultor and par\bellum are inseparable. Piggy will explain or Google it if you don't understand it.

It's like diarrhoea of the mind - who'd argue with that?

No offence meant - it's just a pity a lot of topics die under such questioning.

Again, I apologise if I have offended you personally.

Swetten:

It's not my fault that you behave like this, completely ignoring the topic of conversation and attributing the contents of your head to those around you.

Don't speak for me.

You better watch yourself.

useless, it's mikhail andreyevich, aka freelancer, sorento, an alcoholic intellectual

Any correspondence is useless.

There's also the "very nice in every way" Bear... You can ask him for a Cheshire disguise. :)

You have no shortage of aplomb and "right to ask questions". I haven't heard an answer to not 5 questions, but 1001.

The questions were asked to you. I'll give you a second chance:

1. What does PAMM have to do with it?

2. What does it have to do with the conversation?

3. You don't like my PAMM - show me your monitoring.

4. And this one - we were asked a specific question, which he several times awkwardly avoided.

5. Or can't you read?

My head, like an outgrowth, according to you is on me.

Cultora and par\bellum are inseparable. Pigface will explain, or Google it if you don't understand.

It's like diarrhoea of the mind - who'd argue. Reread it.

Reread. I see the question, the same one, repeatedly. Quote: "where does the data come from that banks (market makers!!!) are doing pipsing, and even on tick charts? Is it difficult, without wagging your ass, to give an ironclad argument instead of engaging in unsubstantiated conjecture?"

The arguer goes into long arguments and in the end he disappears. What's so unclear here -- may I ask? Where's the diarrhoea of the mind -- may I ask?

No offence meant - it's just a shame a lot of threads get killed by this kind of questioning.

I'm offended -- you'll be sweating your guts out.

Again, I apologize if I offended you personally.

Come and see us again.

Mischek:

useless, it's mikhail andreyevich, aka freelancer, sorento, alcoholic intellectual

any correspondence is useless

Ohmamadarahaya! I'm going to rest now.

Mischek:

useless, this is mikhail andreyevich, aka freelancer, sorento, alcoholic intellectual

any correspondence is useless

aka ran away, ran away, ran away, etc.

sever30:

he ran, ran, ran, ran, etc.

no way, there's another one.

Swetten:
Ohmamadarahaya!
Don't listen to Mishek, it's not all bad with Mikhail Andreyevich, although you can't take away his venom. :))
You're lucky he won't answer you again in this guise, the iconic digits on his avatar won't let him.
Reason: