I will write the indicator for free - page 90

I have come across this thread by accident and thank you very much for your help in making indicators.)

I would like to ask about the possibility of creating a simple indicator.

I am looking for indicator to calculate the distance covered by price for a certain amount of time and ticks.

For example:

Price has travelled 100pts in 10 sec - a tick is left on a candle at the event price and an alert is given and a window pops up with the pair, time and price of the event.

Price moved 100 pips in 10 ticks - a time mark is left on a candle with the event price, an alert is sent and a window pops up indicating the pair, time and event price.

It is possible to select the mode of points/ticks.

The picture shows the ticks approximately)

Thank you all!

Files:

Сергей Овчинников:

I have come across this thread by accident and thank you very much for your help in making indicators.)

I am looking for indicator to calculate the distance covered by price for a certain amount of time and ticks.

For example:

Price has travelled 100pts in 10 sec - a tick is left on a candle at the event price and an alert is given and a window pops up with the pair, time and price of the event.

Price moved 100 pips in 10 ticks - a time mark is left on a candle with the event price, an alert is sent and a window pops up indicating the pair, time and event price.

Thank you all!

It's just a channel on a tick or seconds chart. Doncian for 10 bars. When price has hit an edge, check the width

Hello! If you have an opportunity to rewrite the indicator from MT4 to MT5 I would be grateful.

Just in case the name of the indicator is PriceAction Scanner.mq4.

Files:

Inspector2020:

Hello! If you have an opportunity to rewrite the indicator from MT4 to MT5 I would be grateful.

Just in case the indicator name is PriceAction Scanner.mq4.

MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Just change the file extension from mq4 to mq5.https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16206

Photo by

PA Patterns Scaner
PA Patterns Scaner
  • www.mql5.com
Реальный автор : Scriptong - Автор исходного кода индикатора, опубликованного в 2012 г. в статье одного из Брокеров Индикатор PA Pattern Scaner ищет и отображает в виде прямоугольников семь паттернов Price Action (Pin Bar, OVB, TBH(TBL), DBHLC (DBLHC), Rails, PPR, WRB) в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5. Достаточно изменить расширение файла с mq4 на...

Inspector2020:

Just in case the indicator name is PriceAction Scanner.mq4.

PriceAction Scaner.mq5

Snapshot2

Files:

Alexsandr San:

PriceAction Scanner.mq5

Thank you! Could you set an alert on the indicator? A sound and a pop up window.

Inspector2020:

Thank you! Could you set up an alert on the indicator? A sound and a pop-up window.

I have not delved into the Indicator itself to set the sounds, explain - how this Indicator works

Maxim Kuznetsov:
It's just a channel on a tick or seconds chart. Donchian for 10 bars. When price hits an edge, check the width
I certainly understand that it is simple, but it is not very convenient to sit and watch the channel, and even on different pairs) Just since there is such a thing as people offering to write an indicator for free, why not try your luck and see if someone will write it)

Hello, I need help, if you can, please rewrite the code of the Expert Advisor for MT5.

The file is attached. Thanks in advance.

Files:

Сергей Овчинников:

For example:

Price has travelled 100pts in 10 sec - a tick is left on a candle at the price of the event and an alert is given and a window pops up with the pair, time and price of the event.

Thank you all!

Complicated case, eh?)
Reason: