I will write the indicator for free - page 72

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, audible alarms, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Please tell me if this is technically possible ? -Improve Stochastic by crossing the MACD line

into one indicator to have a signal at these points

indicator

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Please tell me if this is technically possible ? -obtain a Stochastic to cross the signal line of the MACD

into one indicator - to give a signal at these points

it will not work even on your chart, because the macd adjusts to the scale of its data - i.e. it has no clear maximum and minimum, while the stochastic has everything from 0 to 100

Essentially, in order to connect them, you have to display the macd in the same scale - to fit it into the channel from 0 to 100 - then you may look for crossovers

before that - you won't be able to do that

and if you can fit a macd to the channel, it will not be a macd

Yurij Izyumov:

it will not work even on your chart, because the macd adjusts to the scale of its data - i.e. it does not have a clear maximum and minimum, while the stochastic has everything from 0 to 100

Essentially, in order to connect them, you have to display the macd in the same scale - to fit it into the channel from 0 to 100 - then you may look for crossovers

before that - you won't be able to do that

If you can fit a macd to the channel, it will no longer be a macd.

Thanks for the reply. I've been searching for ways to do this.

I've been looking for such a miracle for years.

And I am looking for a different kind of miracle. APR applied not to days and candles, but to trading sessions. If such a thing is possible, let me know and I'll post some sort of ToR. Thank you!

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Please tell me if this is technically possible ? -obtain a Stochastic to cross the signal line of the MACD

into one indicator - to give a signal at these points

In the stochastic formula you will find the strength. I.e. you have to reduce it to one dimension, for example in stochastic you know how many points in its period in 100%, so you reduce the MACD points to % of stochastic, reduce stochastic to +/- scale (subtract 50 from it). But everything has already been invented before you, there is a combination of indices: BB(MA(RSI(xx),yy),zz).

erex:
I am looking for another miracle. If it is possible, please let me know. If it is possible, please let me know and I will post some kind of ToR. Thank you!

It is very interesting what will be shown. If it had been in winter, I would have written, but now the season has started and there is no time. If anyone would write, I would be grateful).

erex:
And I am looking for another miracle. APR applied not to days and candles, but to trading sessions. If this is possible, let me know and I will post some sort of ToR. Thank you!

Take the ATR code:

1. skip bars between sessions in the calculation.(option not to take the gap between sessions into account).
  2. open/close session is analogous to open/close/low/high.
  3. Based on the period converter, make an offline chart of session bars (e.g. based on renko inikator) and apply standard ATR to them. Or, export the history file to a file, delete unnecessary bars of unnecessary sessions in Excel and import the result to another offline chart file.
  4. score, as it turns out to be under-driven, and the nature of pair movement by session is generally stable and researched.

I can see that there is interest. Then I'm going to give you a more detailed account of what I want to do.

I hope it's clear what I mean.

_______

The ATR-session indicator

The purpose of the indicator is to study the statistics of quotes execution range.

2) There are three methods of ATR-session counting: continuous (user-defined number of previous sessions), by weekdays (e.g. user-defined number of previous sessions on Mondays, Tuesdays, etc.) and contractual (previous sessions from the date set by the user).

3. four sessions are taken into account: Asian, European, Euro-American and American. It is possible to deactivate individual sessions, if desired.

4. Seasonal time switch (automatic or on/off) is taken into account.

5. three ways of displaying the indicator are used: level (one range of averaging using any method), simple zone (two ranges of averaging using any method) and complex zone: e.g. one range is contractual, the other is weekly.

6. Levels and zones can be either static or dynamic.

7. the data is taken from the TF m30, displayed on the TF no higher than h1.

http://prntscr.com/nsyq08 is roughly what I would like to see.
Скриншот
Скриншот
  • prnt.sc
Снято с помощью Lightshot

erex:
And I am looking for a different kind of miracle. APR applied not to days and candles, but to trading sessions. If such a thing is possible, let me know and I'll post some sort of ToR. Thank you!

Try

Files:

Александр:

Try

Thank you! Tried it. Tastes wrong.

http://prntscr.com/nszhut

The screenshot attached to my previous post implied that the graph (not the basement) should show the average session range. There is another important point: some sessions end at half past 6:30pm.

So the euro opens at 10, and a double box appears from the beginning of the session - up and down on the average range of APR for an arbitrary period (I prefer 23, but that's a matter of taste).

All the same, for the feedback I am very grateful. If it helps, I can post a similar indicator. Only it shows ATR for month, week and day. Also, I only have his exeshtick. And it also can't stand almost all other indicators.

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • prnt.sc
Снято с помощью Lightshot
Reason: