I will write the indicator for free - page 69

If that's possible of course ))))

Hi, I have such a problem.
The indicators worked fine until yesterday, but something happened and the MT was updated.
After all the manipulations the indicators are working but there is a new problem mt4 says old terminal)
My question is if I can somehow revive the terminal or update the indictors)
Was working on build 1090 from 2017.

Rabbit63:
Hi, I have such a problem.
The indicators worked fine until yesterday, but something happened and the MT was updated.
After all the manipulations the indicators are working but there is a new problem mt4 says old terminal)
My question is if I can somehow revive the terminal or update the indictors)
I was working on build 1090 from 2017.

From March 1, support for old versions of MetaTrader 4 desktop and Android terminals will be discontinued

Vladimir Karputov:

Thank you. Can you tell me where to read about updates of indicators? Can I do it myself or should I ask a professional?

I have just joined the forum)

al38:
If that's possible of course ))))

Download https://c.mql5.com/3/270/ATR_in_Pips_2.mq4

Hi, can you modify the indicator for MT4 to make it multi-instrumental, i.e. in the settings of the indicator it is possible to select the tools from MT4 list, which will be used to calculate the indicator, and eventually the average value of the selected tools was calculated and displayed, and in the settings of selected tools, you can choose which dependence will be considered parameter of the tool in the forward or reverse.

Good afternoon .

I really need an indicator that warns of an impulse.

That is, it indicates the probability of an impulse. In one direction or another.

Александр Дученко:

Good afternoon .

That is, it indicates the probability of an impulse. In one direction or another.

You just write: "I need an indicator that knows how to look into the future.

There is no such indicator, it is not an indicator that you need, but a time machine.

Ask Skolkovo, maybe they will advise you on something).

Александр Дученко:

Good afternoon .

The longer the consolidation, the greater the probability of an impulse.

Александр:

The longer the consolidation, the greater the probability of an impulse.

In fact, yes ))) only its direction is random ))) and half the time it will be false.

Reason: