I will write the indicator for free - page 53

Hello!
Need an indicator on MT4

4 horizontal lines on H4 chart
2 red 2 green

The red ones must be +20 pips from the first candlestick's high and -20 pips from the first candlestick's low

The green ones must be at a distance equal to the difference of 2 red and minus 10 pips from the red line above and below respectively.

I hope I explained it clearly) the indicator is needed for the Lazy Treder strategy.

If it is realistic, I will be very grateful. Thank you

Hello! Please help me fix the indicator to give an arrow on the first bar after a ticking candle has closed.

Afternoon. I need a simple indicator or script that will draw on the chart the opening and closing of the selected candle (bottom / top) by pressing a key. When the same key is pressed again, erase this information.

Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon. Please help me improve the indicator, the essence of the problem: The indicator creates the bollinger bars and when crossing a candle combination (say a pin bar) one of the bands of the indicator will produce an alert, and produce in online mode, ie based on the zero bar, and with a certain periodicity (say 5 seconds before the end of the condition alerts). Example of framework attached. Thank you

Files:
BB.mq5  18 kb

clickaider:

Good afternoon. Please help me improve the indicator, the essence of the problem: The indicator creates the bollinger bars and when crossing a candle combination (say a pin bar) one of the bands of the indicator will produce an alert, and produce in online mode, ie based on the zero bar, and with a certain periodicity (say 5 seconds before the end of the condition alerts). Example of framework attached. Thank you

I.e., the pin bar, I received the alert, and then the pin bar turned into a regular bar and what should I do?

is it meant to be ?

Good afternoon! Help please!!! Urgently need to display a buffer for candles, you need a strategy that would take into account when all the conditions are met, what colour closed the candle.
Thanks!!!!
Files:
value_chart.mq4  11 kb

Hello!

Please help! in changing the functions of an already working indicator from MT4. Volume indicator (tick indicator ), the idea is to make the indicator histogram correspond to the colours of the bars on the chart (bullish candle - green, bearish candle - red on the histogram). Like in Тhinkorswim. And the maximal volume of the day should be yellow. I am very grateful in advance.

Files:
Volumes.mqh  12 kb

please fix an EA that repeatedly opens orders both to buy and to sell when stopped at the line level

we need to limit this rush - only a single order execution should be done
Files:

rusanov22:
when stopped at the breakout level it repeatedly opens orders both in buy and in sell

we should limit this rush - only a single order execution should be done

Here's the most interesting point....

So which one is correct: buy or sell, because it opens both?

???

Can you tell for yourself?

I suspect not.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here's the most interesting point....

So which one is correct: buy or sell, because it opens both?

???

Can you tell for yourself?

I suspect not.

there is a reversal and it starts to part with the opening but I do not remember where, so it is not an option to trade on the real
Reason: