I will write the indicator for free - page 47

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not right).

Profit does not count in pips, nor does it count from the last open. I set it to 35000, but it recolours at 1.2 pips loss.

I will have to check it myself

Victor Nikolaev:

I will have to check it myself

The idea is that at a loss of N points from the last open it would re-color the chart, at this moment we open the averaging, and if the price goes against it, it is repainted again. Alert for one ticket - once

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The idea is that at a loss of N points from the last open it would re-colour the chart, at this moment we open the averaging, and if the price goes against it again, it is re-coloured. Alert for one ticket - once

Files:

Victor Nikolaev:

Everything works!

Thank you!

Afternoon. Is it possible to write an indicator that would highlight a bar that went out (in any direction) by N% or more (in the external settings) of the size of the previous bar. For example, we are looking for bars which are out by 25%, the previous bar is 100 points (from high to low), the current bar is out by 30 points - it means the exit is 30% - we highlight the bar.

Victor Nikolaev:

This will do.

Good afternoon!

I finally found what I couldn't find for so long on your graph!

WHAT DID YOU SET SO THAT THE PRICE LINE AND THE ASK LINE ARE NOT ON THE WHOLE LENGTH OF THE CHART, BUT ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE CANDLE?

Files:

Could you write an indicator that will display orders differently on the chart, order lines length, order colours, location of lines on the right or on the left?

The order lines running across the chart are very disturbing, especially when there are a lot of open ones.

lines

mario015:

Good afternoon!

I finally found on your graph what I couldn't find for so long!

WHAT DID YOU SET SO THAT THE PRICE LINE AND THE ASK LINE WERE NOT THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE CHART, BUT ONLY TO THE RIGHT OF THE CANDLE ?

They just can't be seen, but they are there. The indicator has closed them.

Victor Nikolaev:

They are just not visible, but they are there. The indicator covers them.

damn....
can you make them appear to the right as seen in the picture at ?

price

mario015:

chert....
Can you make them appear on the right as seen in the picture at ?

The Ask line can be made with an object (without displaying the line on the graph). The Bid line will in any case be displayed

Reason: