I will write the indicator for free - page 36

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Hello. i suggest the following strategy: Martin on the trend with locking. When moving upwards and closing at tp we open a new trade with the same lot. When prices move in the opposite direction we open positions every y pips with a bigger lot by z. Once AO crosses the zero line downwards we set the lot equal to all buy positions and open a sell order immediately. On a downward price movement the transaction is closed by TP and a new one is opened with the same lot; on an upward price movement we open positions with double lot every y-points. When On the crossing of zero line by AO we place a lot on all sell positions and simultaneously close a lot on buy positions. buy positions are closed by setting the ndp to breakeven between the locked position and the series of buy positions, so that when the ndp is closed, the profit will compensate for the loss on the locked position (if it is in deficit). If themaximumnumber of trades isopened with a doubled lot or in case a drawdown is exceeded, the lock on a series of losing trades should be set without waiting for the zero line crossing by AO. When the trend changes and AO crosses the zero line in the opposite direction the locking order is closed and the maximal drawdown threshold is increased by a certain percentage. You should also provide work on small timeframe (5 min), and the trend is defined by AO on a big one (60 min).

Hello

Is it possible to add signals to the RSI indicator, audio standard and graphic (icon) in the basement, at the point where the level is touched. When the price touches a level, the signals are only needed in real time, the previous ones should be deleted when a new one appears

slastV:

Hello

Is it possible to add signals to the RSI indicator, sound standard and graphical (icon) in the basement, at the point where the level touches. When the price touches a level in a moment, the Signals are needed only in real time, the previous ones should be deleted when the new one appears

So you want to avoid a priori re-drawing? I do not quite understand what about the history. Or only the arrow on the first/zero candle?
How many levels are there? What type of crossovers for each?

To the RSI indicator attach the alerts. Working levels are 45 and 55. The signal is needed when the RSI line touches or crosses the working level at the moment History only at the moment of switching on the terminal If the signal is missed the icon should remain that there was a touch Strategy from hourly charts so signals are not frequent

Do you write EAs by any chance? I just need a guaranteed opening and closing of positions and an EA that handles all server errors, etc. I will develop it myself or together with others. It is important that it reliably handled all errors and bring them to their logical conclusion..... As a thank you I can connect it to the project....

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением...

No, not advisor Strategy medium term so there are enough alets to keep an eye on

slastV:
No, not an EA. Strategy is a medium term so there are enough alets to keep an eye on

Is the arrow compulsory? It would appear and disappear all the time.

Good afternoon. I have such an AMA Insider. I need to add to it the second AMA shifted forward through the parameter Shift (preferably this parameter would be present in the Insider + that it would be possible to set parameters for the second AMA).
It should look like on my Screenshot (Red is AMA. Green is second AMA shifted forward).
In the screenshot I immediately show the best settings for AMA on timeframe H1.

Files:
AMA.mq4  6 kb
74j.png  93 kb

Septimus7:

Good afternoon. I have such an AMA Insider. I need to add to it the second AMA shifted forward through the parameter Shift (preferably this parameter would be present in the Insider + that it would be possible to set parameters for the second AMA).
It should look like on my Screenshot (Red is AMA. Green is second AMA shifted forward).
In the screenshot I immediately show the best settings for AMA on timeframe H1.

like this.

Files:
AMA.mq4  12 kb

Yurij Izyumov:

that's it.

I took a peek ... If you shift more than 1 on the first bar it starts to go wrong ...

I don't understand the point - you can just use two machines with different MA method e.g.

Simple averaging

Linear weighted averaging

т

But it's a matter of taste as they say - and tastes are not a matter of debate ...

Reason: