On one application of the OOP - page 8

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, all this talk about MCL or non-MCL is in this thread for a reason.

In fact -- discussing an application programming language without an application area is just not smart.

So -- when it's said -- that you can't discuss trading strategies on the MT4/5 terminal developer's resource -- that's the first step to forgetting who forbids it.

It can't be a resource for an application programming language -- be a resource to discuss a purely language.

If you open a dictionary of any language, there are plenty of examples from literary works on various topics. In this way, one can understand the purpose and correct usage of a language.

I've seen many occasions when a moderator forbids an application topic on a resource - I'm sure it is done without the knowledge and against the will and desire of the administration. I think that in such cases - it is necessary to apply directly to the Service Desk "hot" with a concrete example. If you don't do it -- our site is already boring -- and it will get even more boring.

And it is abnormal when the oldest user of the resource -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/69788/page2-- puts a cross on his avatar in protest -- on normal and self-respecting resources, it is an excess, which should lead to an analysis of the situation by the administration.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

If you can't cook cats, keep quiet...

R. This language for statistical data analysis also has 2 object-oriented programming systems

So? There's a lot more in there that MQL doesn't have. So what?

That's not the point. Algorithmic superiority of one language over another does not matter at all after a certain threshold of capability with respect to the subject area.

You're chewing on coders' tastes here, and personally I'm here for the sake of trade.

PS.

Your matrix classes will have to use the Intel library for matrix operations, then maybe you will equal R in this matter.

Hyyy - will the Intel compiler, which rips everybody apart, be able to catch up with the interpreter?

Sanych, don't drink too much ))))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In fact -- discussing an application programming language without an application domain is just not smart.

So -- when it's said -- that you can't discuss trading strategies on the MT4/5 terminal developer's resource -- that's the first step in forgetting who forbids it.

It can't be a resource for an application programming language -- be a resource to discuss a purely language.

If you open a dictionary of any language, there are plenty of examples from literary works on various topics. In this way, one can understand the purpose and correct usage of a language.

I've seen many occasions when a moderator forbids an applied theme on a resource - I'm sure it is done without the knowledge and against the will and desire of the administration. I think that in such cases - it is necessary to apply directly to the Service Desk "hot" with a concrete example. If you don't do it -- our resource is already boring already -- and it will get even more boring.

And it is abnormal when the oldest resource user -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/69788/page2-- puts a cross on his avatar in protest -- on normal and self-respecting resources, it is an excess, which should lead to an analysis of the situation by the administration.

Looks like while I was eating kebabs and drinking beverages, everyone got s***ed up again? )))))))) I don't even want to start a thread )

By the way, colleagues, noticed that no matter what I start a topic, everything turns into a general s**t, that's why so? It all started quietly, professionally discussed some aspects with people I respect, I thought it would stop there. But no, on Saturday there appeared people offended by forex and started to badger me, saying that I do not communicate with the Client that way, not so breathe, the PLO was invented by Devil, etc. ) ))

Friends, I am extremely difficult to pin down, I have long multiplied people's opinion of me by my opinion of them. Remember what happens if minus a trillion is multiplied by zero? ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Seems like while I was eating kebabs and drinking drinks, everyone got ****ed up again? )))))))) I don't even want to start a thread.)

Where in my statement is even a hint of, as you put it, "*ratch".

It's just that in parallel with the topic of the necessity of OOP applicability, we touched upon the necessity of discussing trading strategies on the resource without regard to mql4/5.

If this is, as you put it, "*rach" -- then you are a moderator's best friend.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He got it right. You're just not aware of it.

I had a chat with Cheburashka and others - this is not here, and the site is only about MCL. He deleted his post later and my quotes on it as well.

By the way, you seem to have been there too).

Why, even the site has articles about Matlab, and I myself write about it, though, should more often )) And they write a lot about R, I wrote about IPP and other Intel libraries.

I wrote about IPP and other Intel libraries. Those are means improving MQL, but developers can't embrace the immensity! No firm in the world develops everything by itself, there is always integration with third party solutions. And in this regard, I have not noticed any persecution from the moderators.

Another thing is to discuss the direct competitors and trading platforms. This is, of course, taboo.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In fact -- discussing an application programming language without an application domain is just not smart.

So -- when one says -- that one cannot discuss trading strategies on the MT4/5 terminal developer's resource -- that is the first step in forgetting who forbids it.

Oh, come on, whatever. I'm talking about the peculiarities of PLO in MKL. Peculiarities of national hunting in winter. ))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Where in my statement is even a hint of, as you put it, "*ratch".

It's just that in parallel with the topic of the necessity of OOP applicability, we touched upon the necessity of discussing trading strategies on the resource without regard to mql4/5.

If this is, as you put it, "*ratch" -- then you're the best friend of the moderator.

Andrei, I haven't had time to read everything yet, but does anyone stop anyone from discussing strategies???? I don't really get it, it seems to be discussed here all the time. Please give me the link, I don't understand it.

Yes, I think that Vladimir is a good moderator, I myself was a year and a half on robot, I was much worse ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why, even the website has articles about Matlab, and I write about it myself, though I should write more often )) They write a lot about R as well. I wrote about IPP and other Intel libraries.

I wrote about IPP and other Intel libraries. Those are means improving MQL, but developers can't embrace the immensity! No firm in the world develops everything by itself, there is always integration with third party solutions. And in this regard, I have not noticed any persecution from the moderators.

Another thing is to discuss the direct competitors and trading platforms. Of course, this is a taboo subject.

Just ask the moderator. Not me.

I wasn't discussing competitors. It was about strategies, I recall.

Immense, you say? All they've reached is the level of Borland C++ 3.0. There's no need to embrace it, it's boundless - everything was already stolen and done before us.

I remember I sent you the DLL. Have you seen the functionality? There are enough events without counting and objects. And you can go wherever you want). This is the OOP.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Immense, you say? All they've reached is the level of Borland C++ 3.0. There's no need to cover it, it's immense.

I remember I sent you a DLL. Have you seen the functionality? There are enough events without counting and objects alone. And you can go wherever you want). This is the OOP.

mql is an applied programming language -- the keyword is "applied" -- so the development of the language is determined by a) need and b) sufficiency to solve applied problems.

Not all at once -- as far as we can tell -- MK language constructs develop.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

mql is an applied programming language -- the key word is "applied" -- so language development is determined by a) need and b) sufficiency to solve applied problems.

Not all at once -- as far as one can tell -- MK develops language constructs.

I understand that you can do Fourier analysis, correlation functions, a library of statistical functions and much more with MKL. Agree that for market analysis this functionality is not superfluous at all. But I don't understand why we need to do it at all if everything has already been done and, moreover, is freely distributed. And this is exactly what OOP was designed for.

In one of the topics, they create a button. There are a lot of these buttons, forms, graphs and so on.

We are on the auto-trading forum here. What do we need - the process or the result?

Reason: