Stable MTS - page 5

azfaraon:
I haven't optimized mine since 2006...

Who's arguing? There are a lot of people here who have not optimized since the Stone Age because they do not know which side of the terminal to approach, or they pipsqueak with their hands.

They do not know what side they should approach the terminal from, or they pips with their pips.

Vladimir Zubov:
And what are the drawdowns ?
at 1000 0.1 lots no problem works for a year with a year's profit in the end .

azfaraon:
1000 0.1 lots worked for a year with a year's profit in the end.

Just a year? And in your previous post you were sniggering that since 2006.

At least write down what you said last time, if you suffer from amnesia.

Yury Reshetov:

Just a year? And in the previous post you said it was since 2006.

At least write down what you said last time, if you suffer from amnesia.

You probably don't know Russian very well.) And don't be jealous. It's not appropriate...

azfaraon:
You probably don't know Russian well)) And don't be jealous)) It's not appropriate...

Mm-hmm. I'm about to burst with envy of the zvizduns. I've forgotten my mother tongue too - I write it in Chinese and speak the language of the Mumba-Yumba tribe.

Is there anything else you can whiz about, it's getting a little boring in these threads? Because many of them are making serious faces and do not even remember what they were saying last time and do not take notes or take snacks.

Yury Reshetov:

Mm-hmm. I'm about to burst with envy of the zwizduns. And I've forgotten my mother tongue too - I write in Chinese and speak the language of the Mumba Yumba tribe.

Is there anything else you can whiz about, it's getting a little boring in these threads? Because many of them are making serious faces and do not even remember what they were saying last time and do not take notes or take snacks.

I'd advise you to be more civilized first. I'd ask the moderator to see to it.

azfaraon:
I would advise you to just be more cultured at first. And I would ask the moderator to see to it...

Those scoundrels are non-Russians, they have no culture at all. What are the moderators looking at? They should nail all the uncultured, so that others won't be punished.

But you continue to rant about the grail, while moderators sort out what and why. Because the public is already stocked up on popcorn in anticipation.

Yury Reshetov:

Those scoundrels are non-Russians, they have no culture at all. What are the moderators looking at? They should nail all the uncultured, so that others won't be punished.

But you continue to rant about the grail, while moderators sort out what and why. Because the public is already stocked up on popcorn in anticipation.

You must be off the mark ))) It seems that no one spoke here about the grail.

Alexey Busygin:

Everyone wants that :)

The fire brigade is looking,

The police are looking.

♪ Looking for passers-by ♪

♪ In our capital city ♪

They have been looking for a long time but they cannot find him! )))

azfaraon:

this is for 2015 .since 2006 40 to 150% p.a. has been coming out...

And can I take it to the trial for a test run? I have real investors willing to share the profits.
Reason: