Stable MTS - page 2

I have a couple of euros ..at a margin of up to 2% of the depo from 40 to 150% a year .

Maxim Romanov:

Oh, right, I forgot, I don't know anything about markets and pricing... liquidity... ...about stock market operations.

What is the structure of the market, then, that would make it impossible to create an EA that works in any market?

Volumes of money

Maxim Romanov:
Maybe, of course, you have to think outside the box. On the contrary, I think that if an EA only works on one instrument, it is a bad EA.
If it can work on one instrument, it can work on others.

Oleg Shenker:

As an algorithm that earns a little bit, the main thing is that the drawdowns are not catastrophic(within 10%). I've heard stories about them, I've seen pictures of capital charts, but I've never managed to test one.

Ok, I'll ask a more specific question, has anyone seen an algorithm that is tested here in the Market, at least a little closer to the ideal, with maximum drawdown <10%, and the recovery time after DD at least 3-4 months.

And 10% of what?

Oleg Shenker:
Colleagues, share your experiences. Has anyone seen any real trading advisors that are more or less consistently making money in any type of market.

How many freeloaders and grail seekers are there...

Eh...

Like "colleagues, share your experiences, has anyone seen real cars that more or less drive on the highway, wet ploughing, sand, air, water and space?"

George Merts:

Eh...

Like "colleagues, share your experiences, has anyone seen real cars that more or less drive on the highway, wet ploughing, sand, air, water and space?"

Yes!!!!! Seen it a couple of times Very handy tool

Oleg Shenker:

As an algorithm that earns a little bit, the main thing is that the drawdowns are not catastrophic (within 10%). I've heard stories about them, I've seen pictures of capital charts, but I've never managed to test one.

Ok, I'll ask a more specific question, has anyone seen here in the Market algorithm, which, when tested, at least a little closer to the ideal, with a max. drawdown <10%, and a recovery time after DD at least 3-4 months.

Yes, you're out of luck if you are satisfied with such requirements for an EA...

By the way, you have not specified the question about drawdowns: by balance or by equity ?... although few people understand the fundamental difference between them. Everyone, for some reason, thinks it's the same thing...

George Merts:

Eh...

Like "colleagues, share your experiences, has anyone seen real cars that can more or less drive on the highway, on wet ploughing, on sand, in the air, on water and in space?"

I'll add, and which don't need to be repaired )) Once I've done a poll asking if you would use an Expert Advisor, which produces a stable profit, but requires optimization 1-2 times a week. 80% of respondents answered no. What kind of Expert Advisor is that?

So, they can whine at their paid job but their pride does not allow them to run optimization for the night. Or lazy).

It seems they have images from the Internet in their heads: a blue ocean, a man in a lounge chair with a laptop, a model standing nearby, and a robot grinds cash somewhere far away.

It doesn't work that way, you always have to work hard.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll add, and which don't need to be repaired )) Once I've done a poll asking if you would use an EA which produces a stable profit, but requires optimization 1-2 times a week. 80% of respondents said no, of course not, what kind of Expert Advisor is that?

So, they can whine at their paid job but their pride does not allow them to run optimization for the night. Or lazy).

It seems they have images from the Internet in their heads: a blue ocean, a man in a lounge chair with a laptop, a photo model sitting next to him, and somewhere far away, a robot is grinding money.

It doesn't work that way, you always have to work hard.

Someone has to drain so that others can make money, so let things stay the way they are.)

azfaraon:
If you understood the full structure of the market you wouldn't say that.
Why, explain! ))
Reason: