Feasibility of the forum participants meeting in Moscow

Dear participants. At the invitation of my 2 daughters to visit Moscow in the period from July 20 to August 10 (holiday), which live in the suburbs. I wanted to know who of the participants lives near Moscow and if it's possible to organize a meeting for 2-3 days in a cafe or somewhere else and talk about Forex and the possibilities of auto-trading, like a round table, share plans for the future and diversify the program of visiting our once common capital, where I studied from 1966 to 1972. What are your thoughts and opinions? Is there any experience of organising such short-term meetings?

They'll soon be afraid of phones here and you're talking about meetings)))).

That's it - Eustace Centre, hardcore.

О! It's already starting - real meetings... probably to transfer encryption keys. Just kidding, of course.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Oh! It's already started - real meetings... Probably to transfer encryption keys. Just kidding, of course.

So, if I lived in Moscow, we could meet, I think people would still respond.

But, fortunately, I live in St. Petersburg and not in hectic Moscow ))))

SZS: I'd still call the subject Propose to meet etc., otherwise first thought - voting ))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Oh! It's starting already - real meetings... probably to transfer encryption keys. A joke, of course.
There's nothing wrong with that!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Dear participants. At the invitation of my 2 daughters to visit Moscow in the period from July 20 to August 10 (holiday), which live in the suburbs. I wanted to know who of the participants lives near Moscow and if it's possible to organize a meeting for 2-3 days in a cafe or somewhere else and talk about Forex and the possibilities of auto-trading, like a round table, share plans for the future and diversify the program of visiting our capital, where I studied from 1966 till 1972? What are your thoughts and opinions? Do you have any experience in organizing such short-term meetings?
Hello Yusuf, how do you buy a SIM card on arrival (almost at every step to sell it without registration, 100 rubles), leave me a number in a personal message, I'll try to get out to a meeting.

Server Muradasilov:
Hello Yusuf, as you buy a SIM card on arrival (almost at every step to sell it without registration - 100 rub), send me the number in a personal message, I'll try to get out to a meeting.
Thanks, I will. You can access the forum from any internet cafe, can't you?

Server Muradasilov:
Hello Yusuf, how do you buy a SIM card on arrival (almost at every step to sell it without registration - 100 rub), send me the number in a personal message, I'll try to get out to a meeting.
Legally? Or is it a BU-sim with a hell of a history?

fxsaber:
Is it legal? Or are these used SIMs with a hell of a history?
I'll try roaming with my SIM card, they used to be able to do that. We sell a blank SIM card with 200Mgb Internet for less than $1.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I'll try roaming with my SIM card, they used to be able to do that. We sell a blank SIM card with 200Mgb internet for less than $1.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Haven't been to Russia for a long time, it used to be possible only with a passport.

fxsaber:
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I haven't been in Russia for a long time, it used to be possible only with a passport.
We also require a passport when buying a SIM card.
Reason: