Is it possible to analyze several symbols in a EA?

I want to review various symbols (shares) with EA and select the one that best meets my strategy, the more ROI estimate. Once you select a symbol the EA should apply the strategy to that symbol.

My problem is to select the symbol that meets my strategy, I do not know how to switch from one symbol to another within an EA. I do not know if possible. After selecting the symbol, I know to program the strategy.

With an example, I have, for example, 10 symbols in which I think my strategy works well but I want to apply only to the best, at one point, I think that fits. What I want is to automate the selection of the symbol which implement the strategy and the application of the strategy.

Sorry for my bad English and my initial knowledge of MQL.

What do you mean by selecting a symbol? Do you mean Attaching the EA to a particular Pair/Symbol?

Yes, I want to mean with several, for example, currencys to select the best pair to fit my strategy.

You can do whatetver you want with an EA to any Symbol that your broker gives you access to, and is not limited to the chart where you dropped the EA to.

forexCoder:
You can do whatetver you want with an EA to any Symbol that your broker gives you access to, and is not limited to the chart where you dropped the EA to.

OK, thanks. I found Timeseries access functions. I suppose that I can do with these functions.

My problem now is to know which is the Ask and Bid value of a Symbol different of the predefined by the chart.
I need a function similar like this askOfAPPL = iAsk("AAPL.US"); to make and order of this share.

OK, I found the answer

double bid   =MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_BID);
   double ask   =MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK);
Reason: