Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 32

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I am well aware of this and continue to write what I think, what I have the facts for, which I take from verified sources.

The attitude. that I have on the forum, especially if you remember the fourth forum, is due to the following circumstance.

Starting approximately from the mid-80s it was possible to zombify millions of people in the USSR and then in the Russian Federation.

There were three code words for mass zombification:

• communist
  • Stalinist
  • sovok

It is enough to put this label on any forum, in any conversation, on TV to make everybody around understand who we are dealing with and the conversation stops.

Starting with the Pusk, the healing process has begun. Is the process over? No, of course not. Just above we saw "Beria" as an irrefutable argument in the argument.

Starikov is understandably a "Stalinist", so no need to listen at all... That's just from this thread.

Once we free our minds from these codependent zombie words, then we can begin to examine our past and have an opinion based on facts rather than liberal ideologemes. And as soon as we are able to understand objectively, without ideological labels, how this country stepped "from the farm to the atom bomb", then we will be able to benefit for today, for the future.

Exactly... "from the farm to the atomic bomb". It's a joy to be full of joy, up to our necks in shit, but with a nuclear bomb.

Дмитрий:
)))) yeah, I remember the legendary 8 million "starved to death" in the US during the Great Depression......... And that's just your latest fart from "verified sources", and how many there were here and on 4!

By the way.

In rebuttal, I was given a reference to birth/death rates which refuted this opinion of mine.

This link was in direct contradiction to everything else I know about the USA of the 30s period. And then I noticed that the reference was to a document, not a document in an archive. And documents only exist in an archive, which I have seen (4 million) and which have regularly disappeared from the internet.

So my "verified sources" are not just sources, but a comparison of them, they have to corroborate each other - a common thing in the study of historical facts.

So I stand by my earlier opinion.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Well, there goes the label, how convenient! Even mentally deranged people have gone on the move.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Since the mid-80s it has been possible to zombify millions of people in the USSR and then in the Russian Federation.

This only goes to show that the ideology which "millions of people in the USSR" parted with such ease had no value whatsoever.

DenisR:

This only goes to show that the ideology which "millions of people in the USSR" parted with such ease had no value whatsoever.

Who says they parted with ease?

Otherwise, this ideology would not live on to this day... But it does...

Alexandr Saprykin:

Who says they parted with ease?

Otherwise this ideology would not still be alive... But it does...

Isn't it easy. There was not even any fighting, unlike in Yugoslavia. Just one day everyone woke up, shook themselves off, said "ugh... thank God".

Only those who have sat well at the state fodder, like San Sanych, are worried.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Trying to get your money's worth?

Here in detail

Yuriy Zaytsev:

she pathologically hated communists and the system of a bygone era.

Is that a diagnosis?

In those years it was common for dissenters to be admitted to special clinics.

Once I stayed for a week in a small hotel on the outskirts of Moscow, next to a place like this.

A 6-metre-high fence, barbed wire, thick walls, gloomy, cars with red crosses occasionally drove in or out

sometimes at night.

The sight is scary, the feeling is eerie.

Novodvorskaya stated that "the Russian population is hopeless for learning the basics of democracy. Just find the 10 percent who are fit to assimilate democracy. The rest have no right to life".

It's not done.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Novodvorskaya stated "that the population of the Russian Federation is hopeless for learning the basics of democracy. Let's find 10 percent who will be suitable for learning democracies. The rest have no right to live.

It's not done.

Do not forget to provide a link to the source of the "quote". Because you're a master of artistic whistling.
Reason: