Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 30

Vladimir Zubov:
Can you at least leave Ukraine alone when discussing your problems?
Why, would it be bad for you if things in Russia were the same as in your country? Let's join the friendly European family and join NATO together).

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Those are words.

As long as it is a fact. You tried to refute what Starikov said, unsuccessfully in my opinion. I have concluded for myself that it is possible not to double-check Starikov's words.

And for me it is very important to separate grains from chaff. If I once caught him in a deliberate lie (not a delusion), I am banned forever. It's impossible to do otherwise on the internet.

Accordingly, you should understand how you can (or should) relate to everything you write.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

not sure - what if it's up to 3$ ? or up to 1$

and the next target is a surcharge of +$5 to those who pick it up !

Self-delivery? by oil pipeline!

DenisR:
... Demura said the next oil target is $12. And if he is right?

Demura has already said so much that it is surprising that you even bring him up as an authority. Probably still (from 2012) waiting for gold at 32,000. )))

СанСаныч Фоменко: If I've once been caught deliberately lying (not deluding myself), I'm banned forever. It's impossible to do otherwise on the internet.
Then find his lecture where he talks about the clearing system within CMEA. When I heard it, at first I laughed for a long time, then, having understood who this Cossack is, to put it in your words, I wrote him a ban for life.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I have concluded for myself that there is no need to double-check Starikov.

And for me it is very important to separate the grains from the chaff. If I have once caught him in a deliberate lie (not a delusion), then I am banned forever. It's impossible to do otherwise on the internet.

So the fact that he is blatantly lying, claiming that the law says nothing about storing all data, still doesn't bother you? Well, keep up the self-indulgence, you're probably no longer able to think for yourself.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yeah, what an oil pipeline - the ISIL does not have an oil pipeline

No, they bombed it, you idiots. And then they wondered why.

DenisR:
You are too categorical and it is obvious that you do not have all the information. Read how long we have enough of the reserve fund, which is now being actively spent left and right. And read the opinion of not just anybody but our Finance Minister. Demura was saying that the next target for oil is $12. And if he is right?
Categorical about what? I am sure that the collapse of a country cannot be determined by the soundness of its economy. Under Stalin, could the USSR have collapsed - no of course not, not even during the famine and post-war devastation. The key factor here is who is in power and how much the people support their president. And all is not so gloomy with the economy. Yes, the income from the raw materials sector is falling, but the income from agriculture, from the sale of modern weapons and nuclear power plant equipment is growing. Although, of course, reforms in the economy, finance and public administration in general are badly needed.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Has Demura said it yet ?

When oil was $120, Demura said that the next target was $85, everyone laughed just the same, and then it went to $28, but for some reason no one was laughing anymore. Who can guarantee that this will not happen again?

Andrey Dik:

It was a joke.

Those who live honestly have nothing to hide. All the cries for privacy are just a cover for unlawful behaviour in society.

In today's world of information dominance, privacy has no bearing on the further development of humanity. However, there is one nuance - the state is also obliged to be transparent in its schemes and decisions, otherwise the benefits envisaged by the Yarovaya Package will not be realized.

Heh... How many people on this forum pay their taxes honestly? I highly doubt it.... These gentlemen are the ones who need to keep a low profile...